Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the job you were doing......?.......... :pass:

Not in your Home country then.......?.....

That job don’t fulfill a purpose, it’s something to do to put food on the table which i feel is a waste of time when i could do something beautiful that makes people happy and gives me a feeling of inner peace and knowing i do something good for all of us.

To be honest, I don’t know where my home-country is, because where i come from we had peace and we felt happiness and we always help each other whatever it was, and the most important thing - we were safe, honest and secured.

Im looking for this country and people, I know they have to be somewhere.

But looking at the world today i believe my ancestors/tribe have been wiped out as there is no structure… The only thing that has a structure is the cannabisplant, which make me feel calm and warm when I’m looking at it and it’s possibly my only friend.

Last edited:
Morning kittens......rough night trying to catch my breathe......seems I'm gonna have to do some tear out and mold remediation in the shed if I'm gonna be out there much. 2nd time I've worked out there most the day and 2nd time it's been a rough night breathing so don't think I can blame it on pollen this time.

Morning all - hope you are all fine and dandy, puff puff give :pass:

Surprisingly there are interviews coming up which is nice, wasn't expecting anything this early on in the year.
So my days have been, blazing CBD (may sneak a bit of thai or something mild in there) joints all day and researching and preparing for the next interview on Wednesday :smoking:

Whose got plans for the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back