Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is funny now but not at the time. It was day two on the gurney in the ER. I had been moved out of the "Hallway of chaos, pain and misery" to a ER bay with a curtain between me and the next patient on the left, to the right was a wall. I was as close to the nurses station as they could get me, 5 feet. The only things I could see was the nurse behind a door that blocked my view of them and a big 12 hour analog display clock like in a school. I needed to go to the bathroom and when I got off the gurney SQUISH SQUISH both feet soaking wet. OMFG the only thing it could be is what it was. The urinal from the guy next to me fell to the floor without notice until I stepped in it. OOOOWWWEEE. I hailed the nurse and stated my feet are wet. I don't remember what he said but he said I'll get you some wipes and new socks. I hopped back up on the gurney and cleaned my feet and put on the new socks. Then I sat there until house Keeping came and cleaned up the mess (more front line Heroes). Some hours later I needed to plug in my phone so I got off the gurney and went around to the wall side to plug it in and SQUISH SQUISH both feet soaking wet. House keeping missed a spot - I didn't. It is good to be home.

Fireworks at 8am? Sounds like my neighborhood, lol. Wishing you and all the staff here a good day! Appreciate yall a lot

Spanish @Hog MaGundy ....they Like the BOOM....so daytime fireworks are common..... :headbang:

Sleep Tight...:bighug:

This is funny now but not at the time. It was day two on the gurney in the ER. I had been moved out of the "Hallway of chaos, pain and misery" to a ER bay with a curtain between me and the next patient on the left, to the right was a wall. I was as close to the nurses station as they could get me, 5 feet. The only things I could see was the nurse behind a door that blocked my view of them and a big 12 hour analog display clock like in a school. I needed to go to the bathroom and when I got off the gurney SQUISH SQUISH both feet soaking wet. OMFG the only thing it could be is what it was. The urinal from the guy next to me fell to the floor without notice until I stepped in it. OOOOWWWEEE. I hailed the nurse and stated my feet are wet. I don't remember what he said but he said I'll get you some wipes and new socks. I hopped back up on the gurney and cleaned my feet and put on the new socks. Then I sat there until house Keeping came and cleaned up the mess (more front line Heroes). Some hours later I needed to plug in my phone so I got off the gurney and went around to the wall side to plug it in and SQUISH SQUISH both feet soaking wet. House keeping missed a spot - I didn't. It is good to be home.

:eyebrows: Yeah...we Believe you that it was the guy in the next bed....................:angel:...Thousands wouldn't........

:crying:

Urea is in all the Best foot creams......:headbang:...your heels will be smooth as babies bottoms.............:pass:

I need to get my beauty sleep so Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
:eyebrows: Yeah...we Believe you that it was the guy in the next bed....................:angel:...Thousands wouldn't........

:crying:

Urea is in all the Best foot creams......:headbang:...your heels will be smooth as babies bottoms.............:pass:
Yeah and smell like one also :crying::crying::crying:

babydance.gif

3rd coffee.......getting there..............
coff.gif

heart.gif

JumpStart ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back