Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Hog MaGundy ... :pass: ...sharing one...

Late night for you...?
Probably will be, but I've been quite a night owl lately anyway. Plus it's the middle of my weekend so no work tomorrow, getting hash made so I'll have a stockpile until my next harvest. How's your morning?

How's your morning?

I dont know yet...............:coffee2:.........I'm Sleep typing...........

1673247645793.png

I'm sending psychic messages out to hubby to go spark the coffee pot....but it is not Working......................Yet......:biggrin:

coffe.gif

Flipping fireworks are going off here........8am.......................:shrug:.....ppffftt..........:pass:

I've just had to Ask hubby to put the coffee on.......me psychic waves aren't Landing this morning..........:coffee:...coffee...coffee...coffee.....

I'm sending psychic messages out to hubby to go spark the coffee pot....but it is not Working......................Yet......:biggrin:

View attachment 1554229

Flipping fireworks are going off here........8am.......................:shrug:.....ppffftt..........:pass:

I've just had to Ask hubby to put the coffee on.......me psychic waves aren't Landing this morning..........:coffee:...coffee...coffee...coffee.....
Fireworks at 8am? Sounds like my neighborhood, lol. Wishing you and all the staff here a good day! Appreciate yall a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back