Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

354016bf26b21628b01689186433dc15.gif

:pass:

I'm thinking the seahorse pro is what i have my eyes on because i can clean it over the normal seahorse if it clogs up.

I'm still looking around at other devices but i do like being able to thread on carts (pussy sticks) to the seahorse if needed :eyebrows:

I'm thinking the seahorse pro is what i have my eyes on because i can clean it over the normal seahorse if it clogs up.

I'm still looking around at other devices but i do like being able to thread on carts (pussy sticks) to the seahorse if needed :eyebrows:
I think the seahorse pro still uses the quartz tips, which are replaceable, not cleanable. The one NAG shared above has cleanable ceramic tips.

Last edited:
I think the seahorse pro still uses the quartz tips, which are replaceable, not cleanable. The one NAG shared above has cleanable ceramic tips.
you can get both for the seahorse but you are correct the the quartz are not cleanable :face:I've tried soaking in ISO didn't work the tip still functioned but the hit after wards but tasted horrible :doh::d5:

My personal experience proves that not to be the case. Lights didn’t go off for five years….grew lotsa dank, dank weed the entire time. Not one nighttime.
If you have never grown with a night time how do you know it could not have been better stankier danker? :rofl: I can really only speak to the one side by side I did before I came over to AFN. I got kicked off the other site for preaching topping autos. They dumped all my posts so I have no record of the grow. I was told that people depended on their crops for their entire income and I was going to send them to the poorhouse by preaching bad information. Jeez I am glad I found this place where it is ok to have different ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back