Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The promix CC HP is good stuff. I used it the same as the peat stuff.
I have only tried the red and yellow bricks at walmart of the promix brand, i think yellow is organics with gnats and red brick is garden mix, both worked the same for me.

i recently mixed up peat moss and gardenlime only (i forgot about perlite) and that seems to work fine for autopots so far.

That’s why peeps usually do coco in smaller pots! U can reuse coco many times tho so it kinda makes cost a lil more reasonable! Soil u gotta replenish food etc after every grow but coco u can just rinse it good without taking it out the pot i believe….not sure as i never used it! ;)
you treat promix just like coco my friend. i wash it every grow and reuse it :thumbsup: maybe add garden lime every 3 grows to keep ph in check

I have only tried the red and yellow bricks at walmart of the promix brand, i think yellow is organics with gnats and red brick is garden mix, both worked the same for me.

i recently mixed up peat moss and gardenlime only (i forgot about perlite) and that seems to work fine for autopots so far.
Yea I did that in Maine when I couldn’t get promix….just made my own. Seemed to work okay….

Fuck it i may just get some MC to go into reservoir next grow and call it good! :rofl:
Do it! i'm on my 2nd bag of 1 part MC but i think i may try jacks out next time i need more feed. i hear good things about jacks and i like to try new things

Speaking of reservoir it looked empty looking at the tube i have for seeing water level….
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hard to tell now as i also used the purge valve to drain some additional water to make sure main line wasn’t plugged but i had tossed a skeeter dunk into reservoir a couple weeks back and it had dissolved to where when i looked the inside of rez looked like someone threw up a bowl of shredded wheat in it! Had to scrub and clean it and then get that T joint on the bucket tube cleaned out! Shit was thick n nasty when it finally came dislodged and popped out! :yoinks::nono:

Enjoying a little Star Krunch rosin..
View attachment 1554147
:pass:
Looks good! i need to win me something for rosin usage on the fly. After spending money on the press and a enail, i'm gonna have to wait.

My friend has a little tiny rosin device and i mean tiny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back