Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was eyeballing that strain some time ago. Pleasant strong flavour, or too strong to enjoy? How is the high? :pighug:
Nope not too stong It's one of my fav's.. It's strong heavy high try not to be out and about with it:baked: nice relaxing high seems to work good for sleep for me :d5:

Nope not too stong It's one of my fav's.. It's strong heavy high try not to be out and about with it:baked: nice relaxing high seems to work good for sleep for me :d5:
Hmmm. Do I have enough seeds? Hmmm. Yes and no. :pighug: :biggrin: :crying:

I'd move it now. You are probably safe for a few days, but once those flowers start to open, you will be in trouble if that plant is in the tent with a fan going. Git it outa there is my advice. If you want seeds, you can let some flowers open elsewhere, carefully collect a bunch just as they open and put them in a small pill vial or the like inside a bigger jar with some dessicated silica gel to help dry the flowers completely. Once they are dry, you can use the pollen by injecting with a syringe, applying with a small brush, or whatever turns your crank.

The pollen plant does not need to be happy, just alive, so you don't need to sweat the details. A windowsill would do for light, just make sure that you do not leave the plant producing pollen for long, you just want to harvest some opening flowers, and then get the plant out of your house. Male plants drop a lot of pollen, far far more than you want loose anywhere in your house.

Good luck with it. :pighug:
I am gonna move that auto i chopped into a cup of agua and i will move them both into office tonight! :d5:

So apparently the lil topdress i did right after the flip was enough by itself! It seems the glb on top of it was burning the plants! I think its from the humic in it just made the stuff i topdressed fully available! Gonna swap to just water only for a bit and see what happens! :shrug::cooldance:
011D8B1F-8E27-456D-B393-7B8D4992C368.jpeg
A5372DEC-B363-43E1-A957-4AE8A54EAEE7.jpeg

C36D0E4A-EB15-4E8F-AB9C-B14FF50E722C.jpeg
C73CDA22-5229-47B7-BFB9-D610A0DA0EF3.jpeg
EA857BDD-34D7-4C22-9148-76B0293F5C4D.jpeg
12F36714-0940-40BC-B034-400FB099B4EE.jpeg

When i open tent tomorrow i will bust out soil probe just to double check the ph so i can eliminate that from list of issues if its ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back