Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
speakin strictly for meself...aka the laziest, simplest grower on site :rolleyes2:...my one & only objective since the very beginning has simply been to keep myself in weed, so i don't hafta pay for the sillee shit, no more, no less :shrug: jus sayin & carry on plz....:headbang: ppp
You and me both my friend. The goal is to grow enough that I don’t run out, without breaking the bank on equipment and nutrients.

Pretty sure I was trying to talk him outta switching from one method to another….and just focusing on perfecting one style. IMO all the experimenting folks do comes at the detriment of their flowers…..some of the time at least. To each their own of course, but sometimes you have to take a step back and refocus on what the goal of your garden is. Are you trying to grow/smoke awesome weed, or are you just trying to try every product and every grow style there is? If the goal is awesome weed, it’s better to pick one style and perfect it. IMO
Agreed, but as a noob, I'm glad I took the time to try different approaches initially. I'd rate learning about different ways of growing as one of the important objectives of initial grows when a person starts out. Every one of the approaches can work, but the key is that not all growers enjoy the same things. I got high quality bud from every grow, but what I learned was that for me personally, I seem to enjoy being able to easily move my plants around during the grow, both to adjust position in the 'drobe as well as get them on a bench for canopy work. It now seems that I will stick with coco because it will grow big healthy plants in a small pot. It needs extra care with Ca and Mg, but that, for me, is more than offset by the ease with which I can reset a plant with a flush if things start going sideways. With soil, flushing is less effective.

There is a small chance that I might also try soil-less ProMix in the same pots at some point (I love what @Cave Dirt Cody does with ProMix) , but the jury is out on that one. If this grow finishes as well as it seems to be headed, coco will be my tool in future.
speakin strictly for meself...aka the laziest, simplest grower on site :rolleyes2:...my one & only objective since the very beginning has simply been to keep myself in weed, so i don't hafta pay for the sillee shit, no more, no less :shrug: jus sayin & carry on plz....:headbang: ppp
Exactly. It is too easy to get sucked into buying fancy stuff that is not really needed. Guess how I know... :pighug: :biggrin:

You and me both my friend. The goal is to grow enough that I don’t run out, without breaking the bank on equipment and nutrients.

hell, i don't break the bank on jack shit anymore as far as growin, lol :rofl: i make one decent seed buy a year from linda, which nowadayz is only mebbe $100, with mebbe another $50 or 60 a year for ammendmentz for my diy soil, and that'z it :smoking: 1) good soil, 2) light, 3) air & 4) water are all a plant needz, and bein lucky enuff to grow outside every summer, all i provide is the soil & nature takez care o' the rest, so....:cool1: ppp

Welcome I will be doing something like that in the future and that quote made the spread sheet :toke: You say happy pressing huh?:eyebrows: this sweet bourbon kush is some of the strongest tasting rosin I've had strong lemon pine smell:pass:View attachment 1554135
I was eyeballing that strain some time ago. Pleasant strong flavour, or too strong to enjoy? How is the high? :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back