Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real differences I’ve seen recently is when I’ve changed lights. The difference in intensity and spectrum has my grow looking totally different. Big fat frosty flowers, much less stalk growth…..short, compact, tidy plants. Flowers like sticky little hand grenades.
These new lights are making a huge difference in recent grows. Hearing a bunch of highly seasoned growers bantering in a seriously impressed way. These guys a tough to please.
Gonna hold out another year. Bigger yields aren’t needed, just wanted:)

Def not me! I dont have “best” grows! ;) :crying:
It was frank telling dabber when he was thinking of trying DWC... I don't really know what to say on the subject have done both ways with good results but I am 18/6 for the long hull cause it just seems more natural to have a night time :shrug:

The only real differences I’ve seen recently is when I’ve changed lights. The difference in intensity and spectrum has my grow looking totally different. Big fat frosty flowers, much less stalk growth…..short, compact, tidy plants. Flowers like sticky little hand grenades.
Were you able to check the light delivery with a par meter for both lights? I am curious if the difference was primarily intensity rather than spectrum. :biggrin: :pighug:

I would read the reviews carefully though, there are a fair number of pissed off users. The low price seems to come with quality issues. :biggrin: :bighug:
Hey man how long u think til this photo dude is dropping loads?? Trying to figure out how long til i need to move it into the office! :d5:
image.jpg
EEF976D4-65A4-4034-99E6-CC75C23D6028.jpeg
image.jpg

My personal experience proves that not to be the case. Lights didn’t go off for five years….grew lotsa dank, dank weed the entire time. Not one nighttime.
A few years ago, a storm took out my electric and reset my timer from 18/6 to 24 hours at the beginning of flower. I never noticed until harvest, and my consistent AK's had bulked more than usual. So, I began flipping to 24 hours a week into flower after that, and did so for about 2 years. I've only recently switched back to a regular schedule within the last 2 years.
I would read the reviews carefully though, there are a fair number of pissed off users. The low price seems to come with quality issues. :biggrin: :bighug:
No quality issues with mine. Works a treat.
:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back