Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a lot of healthy grows done with 20/4 schedule. This was mostly years ago before our lights became efficient like they are today. So it would seem that a 4 hour night might be ok.

I need to do the math.
I've had mine on 20/4
that looks pretty sweet, are we talking about thousands of dollars for a piece of equipment like that, or can they be purchased for mid hundreds
A Dulytek DHP5 is a good option, $340 on Amazon
Amazon product

My personal experience proves that not to be the case. Lights didn’t go off for five years….grew lotsa dank, dank weed the entire time. Not one nighttime.
The only real differences I’ve seen recently is when I’ve changed lights. The difference in intensity and spectrum has my grow looking totally different. Big fat frosty flowers, much less stalk growth…..short, compact, tidy plants. Flowers like sticky little hand grenades.
IMO I think all this brings to mind "a dialed grow is the best grow" do you know who said that?:eyebrows::funny::funny:

What vape is it? Not all vapes are created equal. I mean if you like being instantly stupid high dabbing maybe be for you. But if your looking to save your lungs I'd say light vaping bud and kief for taste, edibles for high dosages. My non doctor two cents. Id still try a dab once if you never did one and love canna especially hash. Thing is if you tolerance break for a few weeks and get a really efficient vape like the arizer solo 2, you will get stoned off .1 in the solo. If you only use the vape it conserves bud. I'd get the pvhes with it tho because it gives more airflow. But you need to just do deep long breaths off the solo. But I'd get a vape and enjoy all the different flavors lightly and do edibles to save lungs with a nice dab every now and again. With only .1 you can try lots of different bud five to ten bowls off a gram
:yeahthat:
If you consider an Arizer, also have a look at the new AirMax. It is a redesigned AirII, and it is a gem. Similar battery life to the Solo (I think, don't jump too hard on me), but a fair bit lighter and more compact. Functionally, they are likely identical. If anything the heater in the Max might be a bit quicker, it is certainly quicker than my old AirII that served me for years before I dropped it and broke it.

If you have not experienced what a good flower vape has to offer, you might want to try one before deciding what to do. All of the Arizers produce super flavor if they are loaded properly.

Good luck with your search. :pighug:

…..or, in my case…. I didn’t have a timer and said fuck it. Rocked 24/0 for five years.
They only waste electricity if you don't need to heat your grow space. If you have to add heat, there may be no efficiency argument. The same thing applies to obsessing over efficiency of LED lights. If you need heat, the inefficiency of the leds is likely irrelevant or close to it.

OTOH, if you need to cool your grow space, efficient lights with ballasts outside the tent are a good idea.

I need the heat as I only grow indoors in winter, so my screwin DIY arrays are as efficient as anything available. :biggrin:

I've had mine on 20/4

A Dulytek DHP5 is a good option, $340 on Amazon
Amazon product

I would read the reviews carefully though, there are a fair number of pissed off users. The low price seems to come with quality issues. :biggrin: :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back