Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does the info that the plant only needs 60, come from?
The minimum runs about 43 DLI for a good plant.
60 DLI is the maximum light a c3 plant can utilize in a day. Shit Frank I have studied this topic ad nauseam. Maybe Bruce Bugbee?

My personal experience with 24/0 produced a poor quality plant compared to 18/6.

I have seen a lot of healthy grows done with 20/4 schedule. This was mostly years ago before our lights became efficient like they are today. So it would seem that a 4 hour night might be ok.

I need to do the math.
I run 18/6 just fine. I think to truly push it, you might have to add CO2 so the plant can work harder in a shorter amount of time.

It would he an interesting experiment

The minimum runs about 43 DLI for a good plant.
60 DLI is the maximum light a c3 plant can utilize in a day. Shit Frank I have studied this topic ad nauseam. Maybe Bruce Bugbee?

My personal experience with 24/0 produced a poor quality plant compared to 18/6.
My question has always been, are we assuming zero anomalous plants?

My question has always been, are we assuming zero anomalous plants?

meanwhile, my own question has alwayz been -> "how the fuck did i end up on this site to begin with, where people ask theze kinda questionz-??" :paleo: ppp

It’s almost like this one stereotype about autoflowers is true……that they are not dependent upon a photo period :rofl:
Frank you are discounting the basic biology of the plant any C3 plant needs a night time. It evolved that way over eons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back