Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
…..or, in my case…. I didn’t have a timer and said fuck it. Rocked 24/0 for five years.

u were far too buzy conversing with lamppostz to bother with such trivial thingz as timerz, pfft :smoker1: ppp

u were far too buzy conversing with lamppostz to bother with such trivial thingz as timerz, pfft :smoker1: ppp
Or battling scorpions!
1673226269545.gif

More like….. I was such a stoner, that I neglected to buy one for that entire time. Kind of a, if it ain’t broke, why fix it situation. Made sense, at the time.

I have two of these ChilLed Growcraft lights in a 36"x72" plant space. The idea is to be able to run them at about 60% to control heat. If I crank them up I should be able to get at least 43 DLI and maybe more which will work but I like 60 DLI which maxes out the plant.

2023-01-08_16-47-38.jpg
2023-01-08_16-43-49.jpg

I have a new phone since I downloaded the Photone meter and I need to rework it.

I have two of these ChilLed Growcraft lights in a 36"x72" plant space. The idea is to be able to run them at about 60% to control heat. If I crank them up I should be able to get at least 43 DLI and maybe more which will work but I like 60 DLI which maxes out the plant.

View attachment 1554106View attachment 1554107

I have a new phone since I downloaded the Photone meter and I need to rework it.
Mine did the same thing broseph! Swapped from iphone 8+ to 13 pro and readings were way off!

View attachment 1554106View attachment 1554107

Where does the info that the plant only needs 60, come from?

If the plant doesn’t think 24/0 is one day…..how would it think 8/4 is two?
I don't know. I've definitely grown 24/0 and never really see any difference in the plants, it's really just for me to control environment when it gets super humid in the spring. I'm guessing there's something going on with gravity or the moon or whatever that the plant can tell. I mean they are plants and living things even though we control their micro climates. So they may be able to tell what a day is even though we try to throw them off :shrug: But I think it's a cool experiment for someone other then me to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back