Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that'z a good thing....i mean, have u even considered how much dilithium crystalz cost nowadayz-? :doh: ppp
1673225158940.gif

:shrug:

:face: @Susitna would argue different he set me straight:naughtystep:
U can clone an auto but that clock wont stop so it wont grow into another whole plant! It will basically just be a single budsicle if u take cutting at right time! Its mainly done for purpose of reversing that branch to get pollen without getting STS/CS thru what u wanna smoke!

What about people who grow with a 24/0 cycle......
Does the plant think we'll here we are still day 1.....
Lol
They waste electricity! ;)
Only reason to do that is too wimpy of lights or if u need to keep light dimmed to keep temps down! Or also i guess if u have rh issues after lights out! :d5:

I have often wondered if I could grow an Auto in half the time by running 8/4. My lights are plenty strong enough to provide 60 DLI in 8 hours?

I am going to think about the logistics of this and maybe give it a go.
This would be a super cool and possibly totally game changing experiment. :pass:

They waste electricity! ;)
Only reason to do that is too wimpy of lights or if u need to keep light dimmed to keep temps down! Or also i guess if u have rh issues after lights out! :d5:
…..or, in my case…. I didn’t have a timer and said fuck it. Rocked 24/0 for five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back