Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all - hope you are all fine and dandy, puff puff give :pass:

Surprisingly there are interviews coming up which is nice, wasn't expecting anything this early on in the year.
So my days have been, blazing CBD (may sneak a bit of thai or something mild in there) joints all day and researching and preparing for the next interview on Wednesday :smoking:

Whose got plans for the day?

And Good Luck to you too............:wizzy:......

Are you IT tech.........?

Luckly, i have plenty of experience for the one and its about 2 minutes from my current job, way better benefits, no thc testing, actual paid personal days....and breaks....I havent had a break in so long Idk what its like to not work at work.

Sounds like a Step up @4wiscoLegal420 :d5:........If you get it......might be time to ask that young lady you have your eye on out for coffee...........:yeah:

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
I don't think it will ever be the same, but it is getting better. I needed some time, but you were always on my mind and in my prayers.
I hope you're doing well

@RosaB I Thought you must be....or you couldn't be in here. :bravo:..Well Done.

Pain makes you Mute.......:headbang:

I hope you're doing well

Trundling along.......:pass:....health hasn't been right for both of us since covid Hit.......but ...it could be worse.

Hubby's just been under testing for chest issues that had him convinced it was something Sinister...but everything has come back Clear....so Blessed huh....? ....

We don't have Root on site any more. She Lost Eek...her husband and she is taking time too.

@Son of Hobbes says she is Throwing herself into all the Town Hall work at their small town and she seems to be Loving it.
Long may it last...but I Do Miss her.....:headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back