Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I definitely found the T shirt I'm wearing to Harley Rendezvous this year. I always look for a good one that makes people laugh and starts conversations. It's fun making new friends.

Last year I had a cat in the hat one,
like thing 1 thing 2,
but mine said drunk 2. Of course everyone asks where's drunk 1...
So I can tell em "he's a light weight he passed out"

:funny:
Screenshot_20230109_074706_Chrome.jpg

I'll thow up some pics later this morning. I've got 3 girls to check. Pretty sure one is ready and there may be one more. Fuggin Knows Candy is still putting out white pistols. I think I spurred on a growth spurt with some relatively late top feeding. Heavy feeder that really needs a Reg EB.
Im just hoping I dont chop it too late. Care to take a guess from my horrible pics how much time you think it has?

There's rumors about Minn and Pa this year legalizing recreational. It's my hope that has the number increases those states that about legalized states will reconsider.

Can't say I can figure the "live free or die state"??

View attachment 1554263
I know Florida legislation has been doing everything it can to keep it off the ballot for us to vote on statewide and even admitted giving into medical was a ploy to try and make us stop trying to introduce ballot measures......

Nope not too stong It's one of my fav's.. It's strong heavy high try not to be out and about with it:baked: nice relaxing high seems to work good for sleep for me :d5:
I've got a few seeds of her. My first one got ate up by mold outdoors before I got the rotblock.
Maybe a good one to let go pretty amber and make nighty-night edibles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back