Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did let it dry out but was unsure how safe it was to use. sucks not knowing and be scared of consuming rubbing-alcohol hash lol

knowing is half the battle, i just need to know more is all

I cant breathe, was not expecting gi joe when I went to this post. Im not much of a hash maker but you could probably find something online about making sure the alcohol is 100% evaporated. Either that or you could double boil it out?

I'm sure others can tell you better than me. Personally just use a belomo 10x loup and let the plant tell me when it's done.

Outdoors (here in wet fall NE) a lot of times I let the weather dictate and I run with the better to take what you can rather than lose it all school of thought (ya I learned that the hard way).

There's guides and people here who I'm sure will tell you the ratio of milky to Amber and what happens as the percentage changes.

I'm kinda partial to 30% real rough ball park YMMV
You know i have a 3-12x printing loupes in my car, didnt think 12x was strong enough.

The whole 24/0 thing aside...
The point I was shooting for was about @Talonxracer question.

What I'm wondering is do plants just go by the total amount of time that has elapsed till they're mature.
Like we say they're done in 83 days.
But is ~2,000 hours more accurate and it's not about light/dark cycles.
That was the only reason I brought up 24/0 there's never a dark cycle yet (better or worse completely aside) they mature.

If @Talonxracer your still curious I'd be interested to see the results of say 2 different runs.

I'm all about easy! I'm fairly happy with how my EarthBox program worked this run. I've figured refinements and improvements.....some minor and some may be major. It's fairly simple, in my organic mind, and easy to maintain with minimal work.
I'm not getting younger and it doesn't look like the damn VA wants to help me improve. EBs are not the easiest pots to move around to train and work. If I keep living long enough, I'll have to face the fact I may not be able to move them around as easily.
I got that covered!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang: I'm not gonna let that BS stop me from growing canna the best way.....organically! No offense to you 'non-organic' stoner growers, but I'd quit canna before I'd grow or consume non-organic canna.
I'll just grow photos and one girl per tent. I won't have to move around for watering and training and worry about other plants. Photos for larger yields. The only changes would be the amount of top dressings. Still could run autos in my small tents.
If Texas would legalize and allow home growing, I'd just grow some monsters in Regular EBs. Getting up on a ladder/step-stool will be better, since no worry about being found out.
Texas legislative session starts tomorrow. Hopefully something logical can make it to the damn floor this time.
It won’t matter cuz bitch ass Dan Patrick always refuses to bring it to the senate floor for final vote! Think u should run to replace him! ;) :eyebrows: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back