Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added to HBOmax for January! :headbang:
image.jpg

1673280720456.gif

1673281017803.gif

yes….more like…flat, versus round. The round style will make a cylinder….whereas the flat one will make a deck of cards shape, more or less. Like I said, the round style yields better, but you can press a greater volume with the square style because you can stuff alot more in that way. Personally, I do the round method (think it’s called bottle tech)…. But don’t use a mold.
Thanks for the info, makes sense.

bottle tech, drip tech, all these terms i must learn lol everything i have seen shows cylinder pucks being used on my press. i could press 2 30mm cylinder pucks vs 1 flat puck to make up the shape difference

Hahaha I definitely found the T shirt I'm wearing to Harley Rendezvous this year. I always look for a good one that makes people laugh and starts conversations. It's fun making new friends.

Last year I had a cat in the hat one,
like thing 1 thing 2,
but mine said drunk 2. Of course everyone asks where's drunk 1...
So I can tell em "he's a light weight he passed out"

:funny:
View attachment 1554264
I've been a t-shirt nut for a very long time! I guess it started when I was still in high school. The father of my buddy I worked with, got us absolutely PRIME CowBoy football tickets.......50yd line, about 20 rows up. I come home after work and say to Mom, "Guess what happened today!" She tells me, "Go look on your bed first." There's a big ol blue Dallas Cowboys t-shirt. I come back and ask Mom how did she know. She hadn't a clue. She went to the store to pic up an order for Dad and there were the shirts. She was surprised when I told her of the tickets.
The first two custom t-shirts I bought for myself were from Big Daddy Rats in Daytona Beach. I was at Nuke Power school in Orlando awaiting my class to start. These were the 70s style air brushed shirts.

Ok......remember...........this is a 18yr old MALE kid, out on his own fully for the first time.:biggrin::rofl:

First shirt........"And on the 8th Day, God created Nukes."............with some simplified atoms sprayed on. :rofl:
Second shirt...........Simple and direct!.............."Free Mustache Rides!" ........with a big ol mustache painted on. :eyebrows::rofl:
Yes..........I had a full mustache then. Pop made me start shaving at 12. "Get that shit off your face, boy!" LOL!
Both shirts served their intended purpose quite well numerous time..........striking up a conversation.........battle half won!:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::d5:

In my racing years, it was all automotive and event shirts. I have my FunFord Weekend ModMotor Top 10 windbreaker I won for 7th place in my first season racing. That was during the BIG money race period that was HEAVILY backed by Ford. Some events paid $60K/$30K to win/runner up. Never won a BIG one, but I did win a $20K one and second on 10 others in 3 full seasons.
I still have an autographed T-shirt that Billy Glidden, son of Bob Glidden of Pro-Stock Champ fame, sent to me for Christmas one year. I went out in the semis and was pitted close to him. Since I didn't have to cool down n charge, I parked in my pit and started walking the pits. Billy just pulled in and was rushing around with jacks. His long time partner, that he finally made her an honest woman, always traveled with him and was his only help, but she was VERY capable. I had talked with him many times and he's helped me with my techniques, so I asked if I could help. He said sure and I jumped in. We pulled the tranny and clutch, while Shannon prepped the new clutch, flywheel and flywheel bolts. It's a race car, so it's made for it to be easy, but we had about a 40 min turn around. We got it done with time to spare. And in Billy fashion, he pulled out a class win. He offered me $500 for helping him win, but I turned him down, laughing and told him his help had helped me make that many times over. Just his way of showing his gratitude.
My go to warm up around the house is my hoodie my driver bought for me in Vegas. It's one of the racing sanctions hoodie we ran in. I didn't pack a jacket and it turned off cold in Vegas. I didn't have time or a way off the track to get something, so she just bought me something. I think about her every time I put it on. Lotta work, but there were lots of great times.

Most of my shirts now are riddled with sarcasm........... one with............"Sarcasm.....It's what I do Best!"

If u wanna smoke that stuff i would suggest everclear over rubbing alcohol! :d5:

Just FYI tho u did realize his was bubble hash right? I wanna get some bubble bowls or bags eventually!
Everclear to clean my trimmers, nice idea!

Nope as i said above, that mud looks like dirt i clean off my trim scissors lol i know about growing buds and smoking weed, not hash mud lol i'm learning but never have i ever gone to my plug and got hash before.

Thats me done reading for the day - time for some tunes and a fattie

Went to see Texas a few months back - she blasted this out in the grounds on the country house, the smell of weed happened to tingle my nostrils at aotu the same time :pass:

going 'proper British' for dinner, fish fingers, chips and beans :woohoo1:

Texas is so uptight that medical expansion they did also had vets with PTSD listed as another cause that will qualify u but in final negotiations before sending to senate for final vote they actually struck that from the list (if u wanna call it that) so they got screwed for another 2yrs! Hopefully the fact 5 more cities voted overwhelmingly to decriminalize simple possession i hope the idiots on the state wide level will take notice and get onboard!
ANY path to the goal line works unfortunately your in a hard state to get to the goal I fear but man you ain't beat till you quit and momma didn't raise no quitters!

Why? That blows my mind after all the studies out there today… synthetic nutes break down to the exact same elements as organics… I grow both ways :shrug: :pop:

Easy!
Organics...............plant chooses what to uptake.
Non-organic..........you chose what the plant uptakes.

With non-organic nutes, there is absolutely no way to have a natural senescence of the plant.
I just think that there is no way to fully duplicate a plant that has been given the opportunity to fully express itself naturally. I think there are just simply some elements to organically grown bud that are not there with non-organic nutes.
This is not a new thought process since growing canna! I've only grown my food organically. That includes cattle, chickens and the one pig I raised. Healthy plants and healthy animals! Both taste better that anything you can buy in the store!

Simply........... Organics is not a choice. It's a lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back