Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a t-shirt nut for a very long time! I guess it started when I was still in high school. The father of my buddy I worked with, got us absolutely PRIME CowBoy football tickets.......50yd line, about 20 rows up. I come home after work and say to Mom, "Guess what happened today!" She tells me, "Go look on your bed first." There's a big ol blue Dallas Cowboys t-shirt. I come back and ask Mom how did she know. She hadn't a clue. She went to the store to pic up an order for Dad and there were the shirts. She was surprised when I told her of the tickets.
The first two custom t-shirts I bought for myself were from Big Daddy Rats in Daytona Beach. I was at Nuke Power school in Orlando awaiting my class to start. These were the 70s style air brushed shirts.

Ok......remember...........this is a 18yr old MALE kid, out on his own fully for the first time.:biggrin::rofl:

First shirt........"And on the 8th Day, God created Nukes."............with some simplified atoms sprayed on. :rofl:
Second shirt...........Simple and direct!.............."Free Mustache Rides!" ........with a big ol mustache painted on. :eyebrows::rofl:
Yes..........I had a full mustache then. Pop made me start shaving at 12. "Get that shit off your face, boy!" LOL!
Both shirts served their intended purpose quite well numerous time..........striking up a conversation.........battle half won!:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::d5:

In my racing years, it was all automotive and event shirts. I have my FunFord Weekend ModMotor Top 10 windbreaker I won for 7th place in my first season racing. That was during the BIG money race period that was HEAVILY backed by Ford. Some events paid $60K/$30K to win/runner up. Never won a BIG one, but I did win a $20K one and second on 10 others in 3 full seasons.
I still have an autographed T-shirt that Billy Glidden, son of Bob Glidden of Pro-Stock Champ fame, sent to me for Christmas one year. I went out in the semis and was pitted close to him. Since I didn't have to cool down n charge, I parked in my pit and started walking the pits. Billy just pulled in and was rushing around with jacks. His long time partner, that he finally made her an honest woman, always traveled with him and was his only help, but she was VERY capable. I had talked with him many times and he's helped me with my techniques, so I asked if I could help. He said sure and I jumped in. We pulled the tranny and clutch, while Shannon prepped the new clutch, flywheel and flywheel bolts. It's a race car, so it's made for it to be easy, but we had about a 40 min turn around. We got it done with time to spare. And in Billy fashion, he pulled out a class win. He offered me $500 for helping him win, but I turned him down, laughing and told him his help had helped me make that many times over. Just his way of showing his gratitude.
My go to warm up around the house is my hoodie my driver bought for me in Vegas. It's one of the racing sanctions hoodie we ran in. I didn't pack a jacket and it turned off cold in Vegas. I didn't have time or a way off the track to get something, so she just bought me something. I think about her every time I put it on. Lotta work, but there were lots of great times.

Most of my shirts now are riddled with sarcasm........... one with............"Sarcasm.....It's what I do Best!"
Last year my buddies kid had a T-shirt with Johnny cash giving the finger.
More people would see it stop in their tracks turn around and shout F you and give him the finger laughing thier ass off. People loved it.
I got a patch on my vest that says I road my bike to trailer week (that's Laconia lol).
I get a shit ton of laughs on that one too

Screenshot_20230109_121014_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back in the late 70s we were still teenagers. My friend's mom gets pissed at him cause we're hanging out at his house getting high and spinning records and blasting it she'd had enough.

So she tells him go out and look for a job or he's gonna be sorry.

He puts on his DISCO SUCKS tee
shirt applied to 3 places gets zippo and comes back mission accomplished.

:headbang:

But it would be funny if we had a spaceman here.

dude, this is a stoner forum -> EVERYBODY is a damn "spaceman" :rofl: :goauto: ppp

There's rumors about Minn and Pa this year legalizing recreational. It's my hope that has the number increases those states that about legalized states will reconsider.

Can't say I can figure the "live free or die state"??

View attachment 1554263

so very nice seein "MO" as a blue, "fully legal" state....jus sayin :smoking: ppp

The Unicorn turned that frown upside down,,, :headbang:

emoji_u1f643.png
ppp

well, of course i can read it, becuz....

giphy (29).gif
:yeah: ppp

How about makin' you head 'tester'?
I had a job like that for a while "back in the day," traveling by horse, saddle-mule or on foot up and down mountainous jungle paths, with native guides, to taste various stashes hidden under the forest canopy on raised platforms improvised from saplings and baling wire to prevent composting. Great adventures, but not much job stability... and no retirement plan.

Last year my buddies kid had a T-shirt with Johnny cash giving the finger.
More people would see it stop in their tracks turn around and shout F you and give him the finger laughing thier ass off. People loved it.
I got a patch on my vest that says I road my bike to trailer week (that's Laconia lol).
I get a shit ton of laughs on that one too

View attachment 1554302
I first caught crap for trailering my Mach1 to racetracks. It just a matter of not wanting to change wheels at the track.....plain and simple. That was until I went to a specific track on a specific date to set a N/A record with the "mine shaft air" that was predicted. With the first easy run, I knew it was gonna be a good day! With every run after that, I knocked the record down as the track came in and temps warmed it.
One of the Catfish owners, Camaro, that came out with us, broke an axle. I told him that he would buy me a new pair of slicks and any wheel I might damage, he and the wife can drive my truck and trailer with his car in the trailer, I would drive my car to his house. I knew he would be careful with my stuff with his car in the trailer and only two other people have driven my Mach.
I didn't get any more kidding about trailering my car anymore!:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:

Easy!
Organics...............plant chooses what to uptake.
Non-organic..........you chose what the plant uptakes.

With non-organic nutes, there is absolutely no way to have a natural senescence of the plant.
I just think that there is no way to fully duplicate a plant that has been given the opportunity to fully express itself naturally. I think there are just simply some elements to organically grown bud that are not there with non-organic nutes.
This is not a new thought process since growing canna! I've only grown my food organically. That includes cattle, chickens and the one pig I raised. Healthy plants and healthy animals! Both taste better that anything you can buy in the store!

Simply........... Organics is not a choice. It's a lifestyle.
Always exceptions to rules. What I'm using isn't organic but the plants seem to be up taking whatever they need when they need it for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back