Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for anyone with experience with it. No literature I can find about mosaic viruses says it can infect cannabis plants, but there is plenty of speculation about it. If so has anyone seen this, I believe one of my plants may be infected with it but I am unsure. Its very young still and the spots Im seeing are on par with SOME of what Ive seen online (i know its not good to browse the internet looking for answers but I gotta start somewhere)

This is the plant and symptoms I am seeing, as the leaves grow in the look pretty twisted but flatten out and curl down as the come in fully, but start developing this patches of white and yellow areas.
20230318_080853.jpg
20230318_080846.jpg
20230318_080837.jpg

Im gonna let it go for now but if it continues is there any adverse effects. It is growing slower than the other plant, but I wouldnt say its stunted. And it appears the newest set of leaves did not come in as messed up as the 1st true set. Maybe Im just overthinking it?

Ya i don't go out on st. Pats usually had to go to the shop and to get weed yesterday tho. Avoiding the bars is impossible. My weed guy is by the place I was working when I got stabbed... On st Pat's ... But I got my weed and after rationing it for like a week being able to smoke the amount I need,im so much better right now

You got stabbed.....?............that would put me off going out too...............:yoinks:

Can't wait for this march madness to get the f done, the one sport I hate and detest bordering on the psychotic,,,when i was a wee preteen my dad would drag me to Syracuse BB games all the time even though I hated it, so I played true sports like lacrosse and hockey just to spite his love of BB, LOL
LOL, I hated BB too, and I grew up in a BB town. My school was always in the playoffs. Even our girls team just lost the other night one game away from the state championship.

You got stabbed.....?............that would put me off going out too...............:yoinks:
I worked in the bars and a hip hop club called the Funky Buddha Lounge. Threw some guys out. Was on my way back from walking the bartender to her car after closing and they came back.
IMG_20230318_084440518~2.jpg
IMG_20230318_084815458.jpg

Got one more on my back. Hard to take a picture of them but both on my arms the first one was bad got closed up with a hot cast iron pan😬

View attachment 1574807707 Seed Bank Catpiss
Smells like Catpiss by 707 seed bank:crying:
Catpiss
is an indica/sativa variety from 707 Seed Bank and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±49 days) and outdoors. 707 Seed Banks Catpiss is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
A true classic. Back in the early 90s before herb came with names. We had brown weed, green weed, roadkill skunk, and cat piss. Growing up in the San Francisco area, this became my high school herb I was smoking in the early 90s. It originated in Pittsburg CA and is often called Pittsburg Piss. It’s a pure indica, broad leaf, short and stout growing plant. Very resinous, sticky flowers with a powerful skunky, soapy aromas. It’s unlike anything you will find today. Light up a doobie at a show and watch all the heads turn. The smells and flavors are unreal.
Harvest: Indoor 6-8 Weeks Outdoor Mid – End Oct.
View attachment 1574806
Welcome back the one, the only "Spliff Kitty"
Always ready to roll you a fatty!
Happy Caturday everyone!
I have Twenty20's version TrainWreck, da putty tat pp kine....................da kine............Making me wish I was back at home on Ewa Beach, my first home I bought.
I'm gonna run Fem TrainWreck on the next run. I'm also tryin some chunkin'! I have really good Regs that I was gifted. This current run, beans will be dropped today, will be half medical with mainly CBD, a 1:1 THC/CBD, High THC/low CBD and I haven't made up my mind on High CBD/Low THC or a CBG girl. I'm inclined to do the CBG girl, simply because I've never grown or smoked one or knew it existed.
I want to try and take one of the winners from this grow and cross with the Reg males I hope to get, and make more Reg seeds at the same time.
It will be interesting managing the tents. I think the thought that just popped in muh head is gonna be a general guide. 2x4 is the propagating tent for the Regs. 2.3x2.3 tent can be the clone/Mom tent if I see something I wanna keep. 4x4 is the production tent. The 'winners' and TrainWreck will be direct planted and transplant one female from the Regs. If I get more than one female, I can put that one or two in a Jr in the 2x4 and let the best male grow in the little tent.

I think that will be a fun and interesting run.

Two things I hate most about growing in a tent. Putting it together, and taking it apart.
There is a hell of a difference between having room for a tent, and having room to put a dam tent together.
Anyhow, this is my new edition. Got one of those SF 28"x55"x80" models.
Coming from a Gorilla or AC Infinity tent is a shock, pertaining to pole diameter.

View attachment 1574823
Mars tents are like that. Big difference in pole diameter with the Gorilla. I really don't care for Mars small zippers. I'd rather have a larger gage zipper and a flap to cover, like in a Gorilla.
They still get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back