Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, brother, they are thin, 5/8" compared to 1" with my AC tent.
I've always used Vivosun tents, but this last purchase. I bought another 'top name' brand I won't mention... But, the canvas was supposed to be thicker, and that's definitely not true. And the poles are much thinner.. Overall, I'm not impressed. But maybe that's what I get for going cheap? But, where are the higher quality tents located? I've wondered if the Gorilla Grow tents are actually worth it? Are they that much better v/s cost.
:smokeout:

I've always used Vivosun tents, but this last purchase. I bought another 'top name' brand I won't mention... But, the canvas was supposed to be thicker, and that's definitely not true. And the poles are much thinner.. Overall, I'm not impressed. But maybe that's what I get for going cheap? But, where are the higher quality tents located? I've wondered if the Gorilla Grow tents are actually worth it? Are they that much better v/s cost.
My AC 4x4 was great, but just too dam big for my needs.

Got a bunch of friends that work in business like hardscape supplies so we get tons free
I'm down to just a car so I need em close to me so I can throw a couple in the trunk and strap it for a quick trip. If I still had a truck I'd go 30 miles to Starke and get sheet metal pallets from the BBQ builders. Nice long oak pallets there.

Afternoon @Kirka88 ... :pass: ...sharing one.....

2pm here....but Who's Counting.....?.......:shrug:
catty clockesperando.gif

@WildBill Cheers for the :slap: brother! :pass:
:LOLStoned:hmm meeeeeee? Stonnnnnnned??
Um well er yes a little, in the way of a little bit of a lot! :crying:
:yeahthat::haha::jointman:

:nicethread:
Bah Dum Tish!:crying::crying::crying:

I have nothing but positive opinions on AC tents. I bought both tents for $139, and the AC tent came with much more.
This SF tent is still going to easily do the job. It only has to hold a light inside and the exhaust fan on top. 40lbs tops, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back