shia-labeouf.gif

do or o not 1IUV1.gif

dont-do-it-just-dont-do-it.gif

DO or DO NOT
You decide!
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

I be stoned.... LOL

Fixed... :rofl: :pighug:
But you fixed it......it still took me to the link! I iz stoned too. I had to go back to my notices and click on it a couple of times............this time.
I saw it when you first posted it. I clicked on it and was gonna reply, but I needed to do other stuff. I accidentally closed the window, so I load up afn and go to notices again. That's not my name.:nono: That's why I did it a couple of times. It took a little or it to sink in what ya did. Mossy's question and your confession/braggin' clued me in.:haha:

I've helped a friend skin a road kill deer. The tenderloin still tasted great no matter how it died provided it wasn't hit there..
I will say that when my buddy told the Newton fire dispatcher he wanted that deer she said in all her years on the job she'd never heard anyone say that one .
:crying:
Here's a couple more you'll never hear anyone actually say....." Hand me that Piano" ..." Do what you want to the girl but leave me alone"

Morning @Talonxracer and assorted kittens....Wife and dogs taken care of, coffee finished, 68F and cloudy, roast fixings all done and in the crockpot, laundry going....glass of tea and a smoke....

My buddy threw a big turning 60 party and ordered a shit load of frog legs for the party. Had a guy BBQing them for hours on his grill they were damn good.
Check out his custom built fire pit made outta steel road plate (check out the custom HD emblem welded to it) this thing seriously cranks thru the pallets.
View attachment 1574804
I'd love to have about 10 of those pallets to build plant benches out of. All the places I ask if they got a few spares to get rid of don't cause they got a deal with a pallet guy.

My buddy threw a big turning 60 party and ordered a shit load of frog legs for the party. Had a guy BBQing them for hours on his grill they were damn good.
Check out his custom built fire pit made outta steel road plate (check out the custom HD emblem welded to it) this thing seriously cranks thru the pallets.
View attachment 1574804
That's just a case of Badassery! That must have several rotating racks in there with that damn size! You can crank out some product, but how much wood is he going thru?
WTF are all the pallets from/for? Please don't say smoking.

I'd love to have about 10 of those pallets to build plant benches out of. All the places I ask if they got a few spares to get rid of don't cause they got a deal with a pallet guy.
Got a bunch of friends that work in business like hardscape supplies so we get tons free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back