Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg-noooooooo.gif
707 Seed Bank Catpiss
Smells like Catpiss by 707 seed bank:crying:
Catpiss
is an indica/sativa variety from 707 Seed Bank and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±49 days) and outdoors. 707 Seed Banks Catpiss is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
A true classic. Back in the early 90s before herb came with names. We had brown weed, green weed, roadkill skunk, and cat piss. Growing up in the San Francisco area, this became my high school herb I was smoking in the early 90s. It originated in Pittsburg CA and is often called Pittsburg Piss. It’s a pure indica, broad leaf, short and stout growing plant. Very resinous, sticky flowers with a powerful skunky, soapy aromas. It’s unlike anything you will find today. Light up a doobie at a show and watch all the heads turn. The smells and flavors are unreal.
Harvest: Indoor 6-8 Weeks Outdoor Mid – End Oct.
spliff kitty tenor.gif

Welcome back the one, the only "Spliff Kitty"
Always ready to roll you a fatty!
Happy Caturday everyone!

Two things I hate most about growing in a tent. Putting it together, and taking it apart.
There is a hell of a difference between having room for a tent, and having room to put a dam tent together.
Anyhow, this is my new edition. Got one of those SF 28"x55"x80" models.
Coming from a Gorilla or AC Infinity tent is a shock, pertaining to pole diameter.

20230318_084220 - Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back