Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure u should get points for getting stabbed @Mossy 🤣 not getting stabbed is the goal. Ill take some G points for my bullet wound tho
IMG_20230318_090312140~2.jpg

Hard to take a picture of my back but it's the crater at the bottom on my spine.
IMG_20230318_090306992~2.jpg

I've always used Vivosun tents, but this last purchase. I bought another 'top name' brand I won't mention... But, the canvas was supposed to be thicker, and that's definitely not true. And the poles are much thinner.. Overall, I'm not impressed. But maybe that's what I get for going cheap? But, where are the higher quality tents located? I've wondered if the Gorilla Grow tents are actually worth it? Are they that much better v/s cost.
:smokeout:
They are better in every way, aside the cost. I think they are worth it. The design and execution of it is much better.

Ya i don't go out on st. Pats usually had to go to the shop and to get weed yesterday tho. Avoiding the bars is impossible. My weed guy is by the place I was working when I got stabbed... On st Pat's ... But I got my weed and after rationing it for like a week being able to smoke the amount I need,im so much better right now:pass: i like the taste of just about all of it but pineapple and burning rubber is pretty up there.
Pineapple roadkill:
View attachment 1574787
Hubby got his apartment broken into and robbed while he was at a Dropkick Murphys concert on St P Day a few years before we got together 😅

I love it i could spend all day on the court. Id even shovel the pad out back in the winter and just shoot til it was too dark and couldn't see the ballView attachment 1574788
Basketball used to kinda be a way of life around here. We used to shovel snow off the courts in the winter. Highly recommend the movie "NYC Point Gods" It's on showtime and paramount+ currently. I have a feeling you'll love it :d5:

Nope still unopened :eek1::gassy:I have thought about getting more Roots2shoots that seemed to be good stuff... The P and K makes a little nervous since I'm not sure i'd be under or over feeding with that... Think @Mañ'O'Green got some too? they had two prizes but that as too long along to remember:baked:
So their instructions are kinda flaky on feeding (or i was too stoned to comprehend it) but the schedule i was going off of the pk boost is supposed to be used at 6ml for full dose or 2ml if u use on top of your normal nute regimen if u topdress or do teas n such!

But you fixed it......it still took me to the link! I iz stoned too. I had to go back to my notices and click on it a couple of times............this time.
I saw it when you first posted it. I clicked on it and was gonna reply, but I needed to do other stuff. I accidentally closed the window, so I load up afn and go to notices again. That's not my name.:nono: That's why I did it a couple of times. It took a little or it to sink in what ya did. Mossy's question and your confession/braggin' clued me in.:haha:
LOL,,sorry bout that confusication,,,,LOL

Happy caturday @WildBill !!!!!!

For real.this time, LOL

Lacrosse is so much fun tho. Never played the right way tho. I went to school in Uptown and they used to have a pretty big indian( native American but call themselves indian) and west african populations and theyd play in the alley so u add in being able to pass off the wall. Jackin peoples garbage cans for goals. Ended up covered in road rash tho :doh:
Lol the lacrosse guys at my high school were absolutely *unsufferable* 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back