Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh pretty. I thought they were like these "hybrid lilies" my aunt brought home. They had tons of little flowers come off of it instead of the bigger buds u typically see on lilies and they just took over. Finally got rid of them now i just have to get rid of these hummingbird trumpet things :cuss::grrr1:i didn't know i could hate a plant but i do. I hate it
Wait what? You should double check and make sure it's not native to your area before you try to get rid of it!

Bet they taste good if your starving hahaha

I'll be snacking on some this week! Readily available in Mexico City. Vendors have a bunch of different flavors. Mostly different chiles. Must be like coffee. Better when fresh roasted! The only bad thing is the leg pieces that get caught in your teeth. In southern Mex, Oaxaca and Chiapas, cricket vendors are everywhere.

One of the most popular things at an uppity place we'll be going is baby corn dipped in brown mole and covered in ant eggs and smoked. There's a big resurgence in pre Columbian food, i.e. bugs!

Screenshot_20230318_102159_Chrome.jpg

I'll be snacking on some this week! Readily available in Mexico City. Vendors have a bunch of different flavors. Mostly different chiles. Must be like coffee. Better when fresh roasted! The only bad thing is the leg pieces that get caught in your teeth. In southern Mex, Oaxaca and Chiapas, cricket vendors are everywhere.

One of the most popular things at an uppity place we'll be going is baby corn dipped in brown mole and covered in ant eggs and smoked. There's a big resurgence in pre Columbian food, i.e. bugs!
I'd try them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back