Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think since i only topwater in nutes once a week and my reservoir water is what i am putting the epsom/gypsum in i believe that water is supposed to always be at the target ppm if I’m not mistaken! It would only need to all add up in range if i was adding it into the same topwater feed but i believe since reservoir only gets the CaMg i think it should always be at the 50/100 minimum! Hopefully @Mañ'O'Green will shine his wisdom upon me here! ;) :rofl:

I think since i only topwater in nutes once a week and my reservoir water is what i am putting the epsom/gypsum in i believe that water is supposed to always be at the target ppm if I’m not mistaken! It would only need to all add up in range if i was adding it into the same topwater feed but i believe since reservoir only gets the CaMg i think it should always be at the 50/100 minimum! Hopefully @Mañ'O'Green will shine his wisdom upon me here! ;) :rofl:

Well i guess i will soon decide if i wanna let 2 share this pot all the way thru or just chop the smaller 1! It still hasn't shown sex but the bigger 1 is def a lady! :headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bloodstone only 1 of the twins has shown its nuts but other still ain’t lifted its knickers to show what its workin with! :cooldance:
image.jpg

:vibe:

Found one of my photos on Jean'Os webstore!
:headbang:

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back