Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for inkbird rep @Talonxracer and @Olderfart! Still trying to figure out what Talonx meant by "Stone then high at work!" Retirement is hard work sometimes though, and does require frequent herbal medication.
Yeah, some days I think growing is not for stoners. I just threw out about 16 gallons of nute mix. I lost track of the additions, and could not risk screwing up the whole grow. Sigh. Ah well, at least the nutes are cheap. That screwup with AN liquid nutes would hurt worse.

The bitch is the extra snow I have to harvest now. OTOH, I live somewhere safe. Screwing up a batch of nutes is small potatoes as life messes go. Still a damn nuisance though.

Good luck with the Inkbird setup, it looks as though you have it nicely sorted. Gotta say, I love my inkbirds, I have now used several of them for a number of setups, and not one of them has missed a beat. :worship:

Last edited:
Ideal body disposal in my case = grizzly food. Bit of revenge there, I have done bear research. Traps, darts and that sort of stuff. Feeding some bears would be nice karma. :biggrin:
Down south we got feral pigs and gators...they'll fight over a body.

Oh...and the flopping dong car was a bit too risque for yjose rhat might take offense?...... I call BullShit.
A line from a movie is a bit different then a car with a pair of 2’ dongs flopping about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back