Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do now it comes out why the swining rubber dong car clip got deleted....I made mention of a King Palm in that drivers hand.........yes..... :stir:
Suki shared her pic of the roadside garden thats shaped like a bikini bottom and i photoshopped in a pic of a sandworm and was reported within an hour! :rofl:

Also i am assuming whoever driving that car gotta be hitting the crack pipe not a king palm!
1672705619131.gif
Someone smoking palms aint got time for all that nonsense! ;)

1672705690748.gif

A line from a movie is a bit different then a car with a pair of 2’ dongs flopping about!
Especcially when there's a King Palm post attached........gotta rag on ya bro, I'm in a rare good mood and the male bonding thing is almost non existent around here....:kitty:

Suki shared her pic of the roadside garden thats shaped like a bikini bottom and i photoshopped in a pic of a sandworm and was reported within an hour! :rofl:
jeez....so sitting out back, having a few and talking shit isn't allowed anymore....

Ok...well, interesting night.....went and delivered, had a beer, got called outside for a meeting by three people..one being my delivery ( the 1st meeting being my delivery )...seems my stuff has been sampled quite a bit over the holidays and everyone wants more.....so I had 3 people trying to work their own deals trying to get me to commit to them.......50 bucks and a beer and I'm under exclusive contract to my oldest customer.....I need to ramp back up to where I can provide 8 or more a month....and discovered an overflow outlet if I ever become stuck again......Methinks a good year is on the horizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back