Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get me wrong i love meph gear! May have been before u were around but my name on here/IG was (and still is on plenty of forums) Organic_meph_head ;)
Yup I knew that and don’t get me wrong just trying to say it is better then no money off idk I not gonna complain about something that free and cost me nothing extra
At least I know how much to use now! If i pour a small amount from 2 separate jugs and warm the water up and add 1/8th teaspoon of epsom i can split that cup between 2 jugs for about 50ppm each! Then 1/8th teaspoon gypsum for the other 50! Now next step is going to my thread to verify its indeed supposed to be 50 each! ;) :eyebrows::crying:
I was wondering if I missed something cause I was pretty sure I seen MOG tell you he needed more info and to smoke another then get back to him :thumbsup::d5:

Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER is in the bag. Not a super dense buds kinda girl, but insanely frosty! I'm gonna vape a bit in my HerbalAire.
I'll squish some after I test vape. The rosin should be crazy as frosty as the buds are.

Thanks for inkbird rep @Talonxracer and @Olderfart! Still trying to figure out what Talonx meant by "Stone then high at work!" Retirement is hard work sometimes though, and does require frequent herbal medication.
LOL,,, I had typed "Stonergenuity at work" then the autocorrect messed it up! :rofl: :crying: :rofl: :headbang:

Yup I knew that and don’t get me wrong just trying to say it is better then no money off idk I not gonna complain about something that free and cost me nothing extra

I was wondering if I missed something cause I was pretty sure I seen MOG tell you he needed more info and to smoke another then get back to him :thumbsup::d5:
Ya its def in a pm i just gotta search thru them!

I found it in a pm! The harley video he sent screenshot of says 100-200ppm of Ca and 50-100mg so i def was under doing the Ca and Mg was in line but giving the low end! It also says adding up all Ca sources and since i got small sample bottles of the GLB i dont see all the NPK levels on the bottles so not sure whats in them!

I found it in a pm! The harley video he sent screenshot of says 100-200ppm of Ca and 50-100mg so i def was under doing the Ca and Mg was in line but giving the low end! It also says adding up all Ca sources and since i got small sample bottles of the GLB i dont see all the NPK levels on the bottles so not sure whats in them!

We should be following the mid to low end of those numbers in the video for auto's :thumbsup: :d5:

plant-nutrition-jpg.1408475

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back