Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and his girlfriend IIRC brutally. It's a Herzog documentary

Yes ... the audio is pretty gruesome. In the end, bears will tolerate you if they can, but as soon as one can't get food elsewhere, you are on the menu no matter what. He was dumb to not have a backup plan.

Yes ... the audio is pretty gruesome. In the end, bears will tolerate you if they can, but as soon as one can't get food elsewhere, you are on the menu no matter what. He was dumb to not have a backup plan.
It was sad and pointless really his attitude was his downfall I always felt. If he wanted to help them that's admirably maybe just in other ways

And Purple Kong is in the freezer!
I think the hash I get from her will all go into infused MCT oil. I think the bottles are 16.9 oz, so that should be pretty damn potent.
I'll be growing one more med girl the next run. I have Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD that I haven't grown yet. I think I'm going to do her the same way and use the Kong oil to infuse the CBD.
I think I'll start her in the little tent. I plan to buy a new light for the small tent this month. The old CaliLightWorks Solar Flare made some good canna. It was frosty AF, but just too flimsy of a structure and loose buds., biggest reason she went to the freezer.
View attachment 1552229

I think HLG 300L Rspec will fit quite nice. The Mars FC3000 was an option, but the HLG will give me more flexibility in mounting. I can mount the HLG higher in the tent with how I have my filter/fan set up.
Nice light. I have one in my smaller tent along with a UVB bar. I'll be running solos in that.

Talk about on the money! Ppm started at 2! :headbang:
Tech broke down to 47 of epsom and 51of gypsum but who’s nitpicking! ;)
image.jpg

At least I know how much to use now! If i pour a small amount from 2 separate jugs and warm the water up and add 1/8th teaspoon of epsom i can split that cup between 2 jugs for about 50ppm each! Then 1/8th teaspoon gypsum for the other 50! Now next step is going to my thread to verify its indeed supposed to be 50 each! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back