Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
On to a new chat wow.....well wish me luck my landlord called saying the neighbors smell weed being smoked....they said they are going to go door to door....mf I got to get out of this place ... noseiest people....I have to take everything down....call a bud to pick my hang drying weed...he has a dry room....and hide everything....shits getting old....I should of never smoked in here.....now I know....when I wasn't and just growing I had no complaints.......
Sorry to hear it mate. Good luck finding a better place, I hope you get it sorted ok. :goodluck: :pighug:

This way u get 1 free pack for every 50 u buy! :yoinks::crying:

seriously? That is just stupid. :biggrin: :shrug:
A 2% discount is just plain stupid in my opinion. Either make the amount useful, or do something different. Who here ever makes a seed purchase decision based on 2%? The good thing about Mephisto is that the genetics are superb, and the freebies both generous and useful. Many of the so called freebies elsewhere are photos, regs, and/or old seeds, none of which inspires me much.

Happy shopping peeps. :biggrin:
Not even. $15 max discount :crying:
Something is better then nothing though right guys? I really could care less about the loyalty points just super stoked they are open 24/7 with a good selection of strains.. I don't think there quite 30 in stock but much more then normal... Although they don't have toof decay in stock which is what I was hoping for

Bit late I know, but happy #12 AFN, and all the best to the AFN gang here for 2023. :worship: :pighug::bighug:

Well got the lights raised as high as they will go, hopefully the girls don't get too much taller in the next month while I'm gone...

Finally got the blumats dialed in I think, girls are doing well. Water only, 10 gallon pots, 5x5x7 tent.
20230102_114620.jpg

Something is better then nothing though right guys? I really could care less about the loyalty points just super stoked they are open 24/7 with a good selection of strains.. I don't think there quite 30 in stock but much more then normal... Although they don't have toof decay in stock which is what I was hoping for
I think they're supposed to be adding a strain every 2 weeks at 3:00 on Mondays. Not new strains, but ones that aren't currently in stock

I think they're supposed to be adding a strain every 2 weeks at 3:00 on Mondays. Not new strains, but ones that aren't currently in stock
Yup golden glue was today and then 24carat next:d5: Really having a hard time think I might get some walter white and skywalker :shrug::wall:

On to a new chat wow.....well wish me luck my landlord called saying the neighbors smell weed being smoked....they said they are going to go door to door....mf I got to get out of this place ... noseiest people....I have to take everything down....call a bud to pick my hang drying weed...he has a dry room....and hide everything....shits getting old....I should of never smoked in here.....now I know....when I wasn't and just growing I had no complaints.......
:WTF:That sucks brother! Hope everything works out and let us know when you’re back up and running.

IMO $1 off basically is nothing! :d5::rofl:

Hello, my name is Allan, I am a seedaholic, and it has been two minutes since I have bought seeds. :biggrin: Forum Stomper, to be specific.

Like I need more seeds. Sigh. Could not help myself. Next winter, there will be Forum Stomper. :biggrin:

Happy seed shopping peeps, the Canadian store is still stocked and open now. Not 7 days/week yet, but maybe later. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back