Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 180° flipped so trichs off to right of screen are actually on left side of the bud so to zoom over whats on right side u need to move scope to the left! Same for up and down! No idea why but it is! :shrug::rofl:
I believe there are settings in the micro camera options that will let you flip the image. You could also do a voice command shutter. In the end, just smash it in there, set a focal distance and snap a bunch of pics.

Lmao I didn’t forget shit! My whole point was why do a rewards program where u basically save $1 for every pack you buy! It would be cooler to save em up for some limited freebies or a free pack or something not that cheapo $1 off!

Why not give out 1 free cough drop hahahahaha

View attachment 1552211

full

full

View attachment 1552212

View attachment 1552213

Worth sticking on the Present List........ :headbang:
Don’t u have to chop the bud off to put it under that scope? Do u check other ways to make sure its ready and then use scope for pretty pics to share? Or is that bud coming off and getting smoked regardless and u just use scope then to see if rest should come off?

Inquiring minds want to know! ;) :d5:

Lmao I didn’t forget shit! My whole point was why do a rewards program where u basically save $1 for every pack you buy! It would be cooler to save em up for some limited freebies or a free pack or something not that cheapo $1 off!
This way u get 1 free pack for every 50 u buy! :yoinks::crying:

On to a new chat wow.....well wish me luck my landlord called saying the neighbors smell weed being smoked....they said they are going to go door to door....mf I got to get out of this place ... noseiest people....I have to take everything down....call a bud to pick my hang drying weed...he has a dry room....and hide everything....shits getting old....I should of never smoked in here.....now I know....when I wasn't and just growing I had no complaints.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back