Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t u have to chop the bud off to put it under that scope? Do u check other ways to make sure its ready and then use scope for pretty pics to share? Or is that bud coming off and getting smoked regardless and u just use scope then to see if rest should come off?

Inquiring minds want to know! ;) :d5:

Most of the time I Know by feel..look and smell when my girls are ready.... :pass: ...many years of practice coz I cant rely on grow times with being outdoor and weather dependent.

But I Do Love a good Scope of them...coz I find the trics the Most attractive part of the plant......I can spend hours at it.

Sticking a bud under the scope wouldn't work......most shots come from single calyxs or sugar leaf..so multiple tests can be done without worrying about any real wasteage.....:pass:

And Purple Kong is in the freezer!
I think the hash I get from her will all go into infused MCT oil. I think the bottles are 16.9 oz, so that should be pretty damn potent.
I'll be growing one more med girl the next run. I have Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD that I haven't grown yet. I think I'm going to do her the same way and use the Kong oil to infuse the CBD.
I think I'll start her in the little tent. I plan to buy a new light for the small tent this month. The old CaliLightWorks Solar Flare made some good canna. It was frosty AF, but just too flimsy of a structure and loose buds., biggest reason she went to the freezer.
IMG_20230102_131710112.jpg

I think HLG 300L Rspec will fit quite nice. The Mars FC3000 was an option, but the HLG will give me more flexibility in mounting. I can mount the HLG higher in the tent with how I have my filter/fan set up.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy stoners.

Happy Birthday AFN

animated-happy-birthday-image-0081.gif

Yes'm. :bighug: :pass:
This double grape x grape crinkle came out very airy due to neglect but it suuuure does taste good:cooldance:View attachment 1552145
I am quite happy to grow airy buds, never had bud rot on one of them and the overall weight of the plants yield is very comparable to a tight bud plant. They just stretch out more. Of course this is not an axiom just an observation.

it was me but I don’t use it anymore I do my pics outside the tent less air movement and things to

Gen1 max-see camera mount. 2" sch40 PVC 12"ish.

E0524E8E-16C9-432A-AD0A-A44B1D4B2604.jpeg

D7591FCD-11AA-40B2-B322-81FAF1F54CBF.jpeg

Gen2 Max-see camera mount. 1/8"x1.5"x1.5"x21" & 1/8"x1"x1"x24"

IMG_4383.jpg

IMG_4384.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

C2C90D00-1584-4A30-8F03-39FA936503DE.jpeg

DF47AB69-71C2-4446-9361-71706C59C416.jpeg

IMG_4397.jpg

I’ve made mine setup couple different ways this is my current mount for my camera debating on making something like this at work or just buying mic stand cause they seem pretty cheap and actually found stands meant for phone now a days

image.jpg
Lots of ways to do it, but good imagery at that magnification is easiest with solid support, especially solid support that allows easy movement back and forth in a straight line closer and further from the subject. I like to use a tripod with a macro rail, and that combination would work with one of the wireless microscopes, especially one with a standard tripod thread for mounting it.

Anyway mate, your setup was what I was thinking of earlier, well done, stonergenuity in spades. :worship:

Lmao I didn’t forget shit! My whole point was why do a rewards program where u basically save $1 for every pack you buy! It would be cooler to save em up for some limited freebies or a free pack or something not that cheapo $1 off!
A 2% discount is just plain stupid in my opinion. Either make the amount useful, or do something different. Who here ever makes a seed purchase decision based on 2%? The good thing about Mephisto is that the genetics are superb, and the freebies both generous and useful. Many of the so called freebies elsewhere are photos, regs, and/or old seeds, none of which inspires me much.

Happy shopping peeps. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back