Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have the same issues with mine. It can be really difficult to get a steady shot. I've been just holding my breath and taking them quick but a tripod is on the list to get soon.
Quick example so could do better but u can always set it on video option and then slowly move around bud! Some of the vid shots will be clear enough for u to be able to tell whats going on! :thumbsup:

I zoom wheel all the way in and then barely back off a tiny smidge and then keep zoom there! Just adjust how close u jam the bud into emd of scope but u def need to be right up on it!

Not to mention I cant tell which way the freaking lens is oriented. Every time I tried moving it to line up a shot the image never moved the way I moved the scope.
Its 180° flipped so trichs off to right of screen are actually on left side of the bud so to zoom over whats on right side u need to move scope to the left! Same for up and down! No idea why but it is! :shrug::rofl:

I like this and surprisingly cheaper than the clip on one that I found. Im definitely gonna go this route. Thanks, thats the same scope I bought. Almost got a 4k one instead but it looked like more of a hassle
The lighter the base the more scope will bounce when arm is extended so keep that in mind! Thats why i got the kind of stand i did and attach to a heavy wooden stool! No movement! Also have wood under my tent liner from having earthboxes on wheels so helps keep stool nice n still! With carpet alone underneath the stool itself would move from squishy carpet below!

I want a telescope so bad! Every time I go look at them I want a bigger and better one and all I think is this hobby is gonna put me in debt. But its not like my current hobby hasnt put me in a little debt lmao
Grow enough extra with 1st hobby to pay for the other hobbies! Easy peasy my neezy! :eyebrows::crying:

1672689735272.png

full

full

PICT0013 (4).JPG

PICT0017.JPG

Worth sticking on the Present List........ :headbang:

You forget the "Meph Math" Buy 3 seeds and get 5.....ect

And the freebies!
Lmao I didn’t forget shit! My whole point was why do a rewards program where u basically save $1 for every pack you buy! It would be cooler to save em up for some limited freebies or a free pack or something not that cheapo $1 off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back