Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had trouble with my harvests drying too fast. The only place I have for drying is in the grow room. In winter I can't usually get RH above 45% in there. I'm loving the Inkbird wifi humidity controller the kids got me last month. I hooked it up to turn a 6" "Hurricane" fan on when the RH in the bag gets above 63%, and off when it gets down to 60%. So far it's working. On the Inkbird app I can see the RH cycle between 60 and 63% even when I'm not home. When RH in the bag stays below 62% without the fan coming on I suppose it will be time to put it in jars:
View attachment 1552168
I did something similar with my dry box, but the problem was that the volume of the box did not allow RH in the box to be sufficiently raised by evaporation off the plants. Once the drying was underway, the inkbird controlling the extraction fan never had to turn the fan on, and the RH kept dropping. My RH is ~~ mid 30's% Your solution is better due to the much smaller volume of air in there. I love it!

On to about Mark V in the dry box design. :worship:

It does not matter what tool you use, that level of magnification needs solid support. If you want to get the best out of it, get it on a tripod or similar. One peep here actually made a telescopic arm attached to their tent to hold the thing, and it worked a treat.

Good luck with it. :pighug:
A solid support is a must. Mine are mostly freehand with intense light, small F ratio, and a quick ISO. But I'm starting to need the tripod as my hands don't like to hold still as well as they should.

Screenshot_20230102-134543.png

It does not matter what tool you use, that level of magnification needs solid support. If you want to get the best out of it, get it on a tripod or similar. One peep here actually made a telescopic arm attached to their tent to hold the thing, and it worked a treat.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

it was me but I don’t use it anymore I do my pics outside the tent less air movement and things to

Gen1 max-see camera mount. 2" sch40 PVC 12"ish.

E0524E8E-16C9-432A-AD0A-A44B1D4B2604.jpeg

D7591FCD-11AA-40B2-B322-81FAF1F54CBF.jpeg

Gen2 Max-see camera mount. 1/8"x1.5"x1.5"x21" & 1/8"x1"x1"x24"

IMG_4383.jpg

IMG_4384.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

C2C90D00-1584-4A30-8F03-39FA936503DE.jpeg

DF47AB69-71C2-4446-9361-71706C59C416.jpeg

IMG_4397.jpg

I’ve made mine setup couple different ways this is my current mount for my camera debating on making something like this at work or just buying mic stand cause they seem pretty cheap and actually found stands meant for phone now a days

image.jpg

A solid support is a must. Mine are mostly freehand with intense light, small F ratio, and a quick ISO. But I'm starting to need the tripod as my hands don't like to hold still as well as they should.

View attachment 1552195
If you were doing free hand but find you needed a tad more stability ....
Would using something as say like shooters stick say an adjustable cane add the desired stability?

20230102_135640.jpg

If you were doing free hand but find you needed a tad more stability ....
Would using something as say like shooters stick say an adjustable cane add the desired stability?

View attachment 1552197
I use a monopod, or tripod when it's necessary. But typically I'll shoot off the knee for better support when possible. :d5:

Whew, just started up and already 20 pages back. Good afternoon/morning all. Last day off from holiday break. Back to the grind tomorrow. I should do some work prep but nahhh, it's a holiday. Instead I'm prepping foe the next grow.

A little more trimming done and a turning of the pots.....girls be getting thicc

I haven't seen anybody with something similar but I built Lazy Susan's for my pots. I like to spin my pots around to get even light and to be able to poke all the way around my plants. They sell the roller kit at hardware stores in the shelving section. I used PVC as the top and bottom because they are more moisture tolerant.

20230102_131941.jpg

So I gotta ask. Digital wireless microscopes....I got one but I cant ever seem to keep the thing still enough to get a clear focused shot. How are you guys doing it? Yall got like stands you set the microscope on so you arent actually holding it?
I just stuff the lense into the bud and free hand it. You still have to control your breathing kind of like shooting a gun.

I found this thing but its 40 bucks. Might be worth it but the clamp that holds the scope would cover the power, and digital zoom buttons on mine.
View attachment 1552151
That arm doesnt look that long so what exactly do u plan to attach it to where u can get it right up against plant? My stand extends out like 3’ and def times i have had to extend it all the way and raise stool to get to upper buds so keep that in mind! That looks like it would be a pain getting close to plant!

Anyone able to get in the mephisto store it supposed to open up today for good with lots of stock but I can’t get on site connection times out :shrug:
39FA27D6-2E27-4158-A9B4-B5744330F7EE.png

Whew, just started up and already 20 pages back. Good afternoon/morning all. Last day off from holiday break. Back to the grind tomorrow. I should do some work prep but nahhh, it's a holiday. Instead I'm prepping foe the next grow.

I haven't seen anybody with something similar but I built Lazy Susan's for my pots. I like to spin my pots around to get even light and to be able to poke all the way around my plants. They sell the roller kit at hardware stores in the shelving section. I used PVC as the top and bottom because they are more moisture tolerant.

View attachment 1552202
I have a couple lazy Susan’s I use working on the plants for training and topdressing when I take them out of tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back