Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :pass: Passing a boof.

yesterday I was editing my timelapse videos of the grow and noticed the light wasn't turning on when supposed to - it's been 2 weeks since the plant should be flowering , but it isn't, no pistils yet. I went from a 18/6 to a 14/8 :crying: I literally misstyped the timing. I should stop smoking when working on my plants....

The problem I am facing now is: What about nutes, I had given them for 2 weeks bloom nutes but I it was on veg... Now that is on flower .. should I start again from week 1 flower nutes and keep going from there or .. should I just give basic nutes and wait for 2 week and then start where I left... Idk.. I think I ll just start bloom nutes like nothing happened, :shrug::doh::rofl:

My thoughts exactly don’t think they wanna see me operate it sober :amazon:
Screenshot_20230102_120102_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Hello :pass: Passing a boof.

yesterday I was editing my timelapse videos of the grow and noticed the light wasn't turning on when supposed to - it's been 2 weeks since the plant should be flowering , but it isn't, no pistils yet. I went from a 18/6 to a 14/8 :crying: I literally misstyped the timing. I should stop smoking when working on my plants....

The problem I am facing now is: What about nutes, I had given them for 2 weeks bloom nutes but I it was on veg... Now that is on flower .. should I start again from week 1 flower nutes and keep going from there or .. should I just give basic nutes and wait for 2 week and then start where I left... Idk.. I think I ll just start bloom nutes like nothing happened, :shrug::doh::rofl:

Maybe if I act like nothing happened my girls doesn't find out :cools: :crying:
I can still use the “it's your fault” excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back