Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had heard somewhere that the whole pollenating itself was a last ditch effort to pass on it's genetics. Kinda like ok this is it zero hour and we're not pollinated it's now or never type stuff. Don't quote me can't promise this is right but Id swear I saw that somewhere...
Still the internet's like the national enquire " three headed alien baby born to Cajun Elvis in hiding"

:dizzy:

But there is so much info out there and a lot of it is just wrong in so many ways, and that can be confusing for some people.

Lol, I think i learned something about my self there :rofl: Thank you so much for that input Kirka88, i just confirmed a theory i had.

Tell me everything about cannabis, NOW! Please.

This is the one Ive been looking at the past few months and its pricetag is wht I haven't gotten it.

She's a beauty! That's a whole lotta scope. You might consider just learning the night sky first various constellations used as guides visible messier objects.
This a whole lot cheaper no need for tripods correct images you can lay on a reclined yard chair. Just to see if ya like it. There's software and maps free to learn the night sky. There's free maps for messier objects.
I built this one out of PVC drain pipe and an objective lens from surplus shed.
It's cool having a big bucket for it's light gathering ability but then if your surrounded by light pollution or bad atmospheric conditions what good is it. For 100 buck you can get a feel see if you like it. Orion constellation is easy to find and fun as is M103? Off Cassiopeia (big W lol)
Screenshot_20230102_105942_Chrome.jpg

20230102_104840.jpg

But there is so much info out there and a lot of it is just wrong in so many ways, and that can be confusing for some people.

Lol, I think i learned something about my self there :rofl: Thank you so much for that input Kirka88, i just confirmed a theory i had.

Tell me everything about cannabis, NOW! Please.
download (1).jpeg

I've cleared a chair for you to Interview them in the staff room............:naughtystep:.......

View attachment 1552167

Just the photo makes me terrified. That is WAY more then ”some pressure” for me. Could i suggest a more civilized approach?

Lets stay online, and if someone wants to answer or write something it’s good enough, at least for me. :pass:

I've had trouble with my harvests drying too fast. The only place I have for drying is in the grow room. In winter I can't usually get RH above 45% in there. I'm loving the Inkbird wifi humidity controller the kids got me last month. I hooked it up to turn a 6" "Hurricane" fan on when the RH in the bag gets above 63%, and off when it gets down to 60%. So far it's working. On the Inkbird app I can see the RH cycle between 60 and 63% even when I'm not home. When RH in the bag stays below 62% without the fan coming on I suppose it will be time to put it in jars:
Inkbird_fan.jpg

I've had trouble with my harvests drying too fast. The only place I have for drying is in the grow room. In winter I can't usually get RH above 45% in there. I'm loving the Inkbird wifi humidity controller the kids got me last month. I hooked it up to turn a 6" "Hurricane" fan on when the RH in the bag gets above 63%, and off when it gets down to 60%. So far it's working. On the Inkbird app I can see the RH cycle between 60 and 63% even when I'm not home. When RH in the bag stays below 62% without the fan coming on I suppose it will be time to put it in jars:
View attachment 1552168
That is not what I typed for your rep, lol, auto correct, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back