Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwhew I thought I was just going crazy, mine does that too. Image must just be flipped or something from the scopes.
Ditto for telescopes it'll drive you nuts just when you think you "almost there" I totally FUCK it up hahaha
Screenshot_20230102_102333_Chrome.jpg

Ditto for telescopes it'll drive you nuts just when you think you "almost there" I totally FUCK it up hahaha View attachment 1552160
I want a telescope so bad! Every time I go look at them I want a bigger and better one and all I think is this hobby is gonna put me in debt. But its not like my current hobby hasnt put me in a little debt lmao

I want a telescope so bad! Every time I go look at them I want a bigger and better one and all I think is this hobby is gonna put me in debt. But its not like my current hobby hasnt put me in a little debt lmao
This is the one Ive been looking at the past few months and its pricetag is wht I haven't gotten it.

I had heard somewhere that the whole pollenating itself was a last ditch effort to pass on it's genetics. Kinda like ok this is it zero hour and we're not pollinated it's now or never type stuff. Don't quote me can't promise this is right but Id swear I saw that somewhere...
Still the internet's like the national enquire " three headed alien baby born to Cajun Elvis in hiding"

:dizzy:

The truth is telescopes in my hands are like boats.
The bigger the boat the more time it spends at the dock.
The activation energys way too high to drag it out .
I get more use out of my Orion binoculars and then maybe just a 4" scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back