Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may get that tripod. It was very difficult to keep the scope at a good distance along with the focus and trying to snap a pic with the button on it. Every time I tried it would move so much the shot would be blurry.
Not to mention I cant tell which way the freaking lens is oriented. Every time I tried moving it to line up a shot the image never moved the way I moved the scope.

Not to mention I cant tell which way the freaking lens is oriented. Every time I tried moving it to line up a shot the image never moved the way I moved the scope.
Fwhew I thought I was just going crazy, mine does that too. Image must just be flipped or something from the scopes.

Fwhew I thought I was just going crazy, mine does that too. Image must just be flipped or something from the scopes.
I think when they install the chip with the actual camera on it it can go inside the housing at any angle. So it probably varies from unit to unit. Mine seems to be oriented about 90° from the main controls of the unit so when i slide it forward the image actually moves left, back moves it right, right moves if forward and left moves it back. Its really fvcking confusing.

Me to when I sent my info....need to start em soon to stay on schedule.
Yeah I understand I’ve gotten to the point I don’t wait if I need to start I start they get in the next round but I am starting plants a lot more often then most :gassy: Last time I got SS seeds it was about the same experience then out of the blue seeds just showed up after what seemed like forever they landed just in time for OD season

I needed to get my grow started now, today, so I ordered some Rucu Cucu and thunder banana from MVB before Christmas to have for this grow and if and when Mark gets seeds out I will just put them into storage for a summer outdoor grow.

@Dankerson could you do me a favor and link that tripod. Im looking for it, but Im really not finding it.

patience is key no air movement everything must be off and don’t move or breathe… Also use the capture button on your phone to take picture.. so you not touching the camera… I have made a couple different style mounts out of aluminum tubing or pvc that have worked great.. I just got a flexible phone holder for Christmas that I thought would work but it does not work well very hard to get to the position you want… I want to get a microphone stand

Hello fellow members. :toke:

How did someone come up with feminized seeds? Did they just try different ways to “stress“ the plants? Where can i find info about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back