Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy has anyone seen or hear from @Seedstockers-Mark ? A few of us are wondering if the sponsored grow is still in the works.
Nope not since the 28th in pm he talked about sending beans… just checked no activity since dec7:yoinks:

6EBA774A-7DCF-4A37-BC0C-E9C53CCC7FE8.png

Me to when I sent my info....need to start em soon to stay on schedule.
Yeah I understand I’ve gotten to the point I don’t wait if I need to start I start they get in the next round but I am starting plants a lot more often then most :gassy: Last time I got SS seeds it was about the same experience then out of the blue seeds just showed up after what seemed like forever they landed just in time for OD season

So I gotta ask. Digital wireless microscopes....I got one but I cant ever seem to keep the thing still enough to get a clear focused shot. How are you guys doing it? Yall got like stands you set the microscope on so you arent actually holding it?

So I gotta ask. Digital wireless microscopes....I got one but I cant ever seem to keep the thing still enough to get a clear focused shot. How are you guys doing it? Yall got like stands you set the microscope on so you arent actually holding it?
Yeah microphone stands work great, you can get a tripod one or one that hooks to your tent poles. I'd guess the tripod is more stable. Set it up, turn of your fans, and you're ready to rock.

Yeah I understand I’ve gotten to the point I don’t wait if I need to start I start they get in the next round but I am starting plants a lot more often then most :gassy: Last time I got SS seeds it was about the same experience then out of the blue seeds just showed up after what seemed like forever they landed just in time for OD season
I got some of their gear from last round of strain drop I'll run if need be. Was thinking they had new stuff they wanted to showcase..

Yeah microphone stands work great, you can get a tripod one or one that hooks to your tent poles. I'd guess the tripod is more stable. Set it up, turn of your fans, and you're ready to rock.
I may get that tripod. It was very difficult to keep the scope at a good distance along with the focus and trying to snap a pic with the button on it. Every time I tried it would move so much the shot would be blurry.

I may get that tripod. It was very difficult to keep the scope at a good distance along with the focus and trying to snap a pic with the button on it. Every time I tried it would move so much the shot would be blurry.
Yeah I have the same issues with mine. It can be really difficult to get a steady shot. I've been just holding my breath and taking them quick but a tripod is on the list to get soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back