Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got pissed a little while back before this round and disappeared for a few weeks. Was thinking/hoping he might be back when I got back

Oh i know the story was hoping maybe someone saw/talked to him on facebook or something else other then here.. The only contact I have with him is through here... I've sent him a couple pm's hoping maybe he'd see those in his emails but nothing... Last I saw he still hadn't been seen since the feb 5 which was the night of the situation

Hey guys has anyone heard or seen @Frank the Dank anywhere else online?? I was just thinking he might not be able/know how to get back on-site since the change over.. Just seeing some of the regs having issues getting on made wonder if we’ll ever see him again :karmacloud::vibes::goodluck:
I sent him a PM about the site change a couple days ago but haven't heard anything from him since he split. Also haven't seen or heard from @trailanimal or @RosaB since the switch. I noticed you can't start a conversation with somebody unless they've logged into the new site :shrug:

20230313_182402.jpg

Buds hadn't started getting hard on my oldest plants yet, so I went ahead and mixed up a foliar feed. I always mix up a big quart size Zep brand commercial spray bottle. Fill it with water, little ph down to get it to 6, then a little from each magic bottle. Kelp, Si, Cal-Mag, 1mg each of the GH nutes, the tiniest drop of humic acid, and then some Southern Ag Fungicide for beneficial bacteria to keep all the bad stuff out.

I sent him a PM about the site change a couple days ago but haven't heard anything from him since he split. Also haven't seen or heard from @trailanimal or @RosaB since the switch. I noticed you can't start a conversation with somebody unless they've logged into the new site :shrug:

Oh yeah i was thinking about her the other day too and @trailanimal i think he's boycotting until franks comes back.. I just looked i can start a convo with @RosaB and she hasn't been on since the change :pighug:
1678746539956.png

@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back