Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls got some plain spring water via bottom soaking, then 32oz top water with recharge and flower fuel for them all. The Kush Kush and Rucu Cucu got a decent defoliation, really smelly and sticky in there!
IMG_20230313_175912.jpg

Then later that day we hit cathedral Falls WVa which you might know. Ya I lived for a bit in Stuart Va (back around 76) not far from Martinsville.
We took Skyline Drive did Luray Caverns then the Blue Ridge Parkway to the NC border on the way down.
View attachment 1573305View attachment 1573306

Yeah man! Cathedral Falls is a cool spot! Stuart, Va??? Had to look that up. Holy! That's in the middle of nowhere! and not the good nowhere! What the hell were you doing there?

I'm outside of Roanoke and was born in Va, but never lived here until recently. Moved to spend some time with and deal with some family things. It's beautiful here, but have always lived on the beach somewhere. Once the salt is in your veins, it doesn't wash out. Really enjoyed the last couple weeks on the ocean in Portugal even though the water was cold a a mutha!!! 5 mil wetsuit I had to cram my fat ass in!

That sucks! Don't they have to notify you in writing b4 cutting you off?
They did and it was approved for the 2 following weeks pay and of therapy and now they're saying because of the MRI results coming in after but taken before that 2 week window and the Tech only writing severe djd as the diagnosis it falls under preexisting and they were basically tryna get me to admit i was faking on the phone.

Yeah man! Cathedral Falls is a cool spot! Stuart, Va??? Had to look that up. Holy! That's in the middle of nowhere! and not the good nowhere! What the hell were you doing there?

I'm outside of Roanoke and was born in Va, but never lived here until recently. Moved to spend some time with and deal with some family things. It's beautiful here, but have always lived on the beach somewhere. Once the salt is in your veins, it doesn't wash out. Really enjoyed the last couple weeks on the ocean in Portugal even though the water was cold a a mutha!!! 5 mil wetsuit I had to cram my fat ass in!
I may be a crusty old seadog and have saltwater in the veins, but when things get tough I head to the mtns.....mtns = no people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back