Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well instead of getting my last workers comp check i got a bill for therapy. Found out id been dropped after they cut a check they cancelled it and emailed me to expect it coming in the mail. So they dropped me, didn't sign off on me so I couldn't work but they wouldnt pay me so what i was just what stuck in purgatory for two weeks ?? and you gonna make me pay for it?? How tf?
One word… LAWYER! Sue their asses. They would if you screwed anything up. Workers comp law is real and they must obey.

Yeah man! Cathedral Falls is a cool spot! Stuart, Va??? Had to look that up. Holy! That's in the middle of nowhere! and not the good nowhere! What the hell were you doing there?

I'm outside of Roanoke and was born in Va, but never lived here until recently. Moved to spend some time with and deal with some family things. It's beautiful here, but have always lived on the beach somewhere. Once the salt is in your veins, it doesn't wash out. Really enjoyed the last couple weeks on the ocean in Portugal even though the water was cold a a mutha!!! 5 mil wetsuit I had to cram my fat ass in!
Hahaha it was different all right especially back in the 70s. My step dad was a logger, he grew up down there just off jeb Stuart highway

Yeah me either just that this week last week i got one for strawberry nuggets, beary white, 4 assed monkey, and tinto de verano
I got it about 20min after saying that!

The last Meph I got was late last year when they had a sale.
Walter White
Pink Panama
Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets

I might get Beary White to go with that new CBD girl

If i remember right it took 11 minutes for @Frank the Dank s telepathic "WYA?" to reach me
200w (11).gif

We did the Head of the Dragon in W. Va later that afternoon. W. Va was amazing really beautiful. Everyone does the Tail of the Dragon in NC and it's wicked nice but a lot of times its really crowded I like quiet lol. The next day we hit New River Gorge in W VaView attachment 1573282View attachment 1573281
The sight from that bridge is so beautiful! Good thing there was no traffic. I put-putted across it.:headbang:

Walter White
Pink Panama

My last meph purchase was Black Friday…. 2019! :crying:

Walter White
Pink Panama

No your not sucking me in I don't need seeds I think:crying::crying:

Oh yeah i was thinking about her the other day too and @trailanimal i think he's boycotting until franks comes back.. I just looked i can start a convo with @RosaB and she hasn't been on since the change :pighug:
View attachment 1573312
@
Apparently you can click on their name and that box pops up, but if you search for them the name pops up but everything is gone
Screenshot_20230313-183349.png
Screenshot_20230313-183403.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back