Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word… LAWYER! Sue their asses. They would if you screwed anything up. Workers comp law is real and they must obey.
Ive been down that road with those insurance assholes. They suck. They play all sorts of bullshit games and say shit that's not true misleading ora flat out lie.
I'd at least talk to a lawyer up here at least that's free and they work for a percentage of what they can get from the insurance company's. If they can't get nothing they won't bother would be my guess. Wouldn't hurt to at least know your rights

Well instead of getting my last workers comp check i got a bill for therapy. Found out id been dropped after they cut a check they cancelled it and emailed me to expect it coming in the mail. So they dropped me, didn't sign off on me so I couldn't work but they wouldnt pay me so what i was just what stuck in purgatory for two weeks ?? and you gonna make me pay for it?? How tf?
Send Butters to their office!:eyebrows:

Apparently you can click on their name and that box pops up, but if you search for them the name pops up but everything is gone
View attachment 1573315View attachment 1573316

Didn't realize that but that made me realize I have NO search button on PC it's still there on mobile
1678747340444.png

One word… LAWYER! Sue their asses. They would if you screwed anything up. Workers comp law is real and they must obey.
Ya I spose, the chiro/ortho already said he got proof and told me if i wanted to go ahead and sue he deals with almost exclusively veterans so hes dealing with fighting with courts all the time, however he lmk know that don't expect it to be cleared up in less than a year. Idk

I may be a crusty old seadog and have saltwater in the veins, but when things get tough I head to the mtns.....mtns = no people
I would be such a happy camper if I had this current place in the end of a valley with my back to the mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back