Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys has anyone heard or seen @Frank the Dank anywhere else online?? I was just thinking he might not be able/know how to get back on-site since the change over.. Just seeing some of the regs having issues getting on made wonder if we’ll ever see him again :karmacloud::vibes::goodluck:
No but everytime I hear the sugar shack intro:sadcry:

Pick from earlier today. Still some snow on the mountains from yesterday with lots of blooms out

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 5.37.03 PM.png

Pick from earlier today. Still some snow on the mountains from yesterday with lots of blooms out

View attachment 1573300
Must be nice! I expect my fruit trees to bloom any day now. Then a frost will kill most of them. And by midsummer I'll have about 20 assorted fruits on five assorted trees. :spels::cuss:

Must be nice! I expect my fruit trees to bloom any day now. Then a frost will kill most of them. And by midsummer I'll have about 20 assorted fruits on five assorted trees. :spels::cuss:

Funny, but not funny! The snow yesterday will mess with a lot of things around here as well. Most of the daffodils in the yard seem alright, but some are brown already from the freeze. Most fruit trees are on the cusp of blooming so hopefully wont have a major impact for the orchards here

Hey guys has anyone heard or seen @Frank the Dank anywhere else online?? I was just thinking he might not be able/know how to get back on-site since the change over.. Just seeing some of the regs having issues getting on made wonder if we’ll ever see him again :karmacloud::vibes::goodluck:

He got pissed a little while back before this round and disappeared for a few weeks. Was thinking/hoping he might be back when I got back

Nice pics! I've bungee jumped off that bridge and that area is where my dad's side of the family is from. They close it down one day every year in October. It's mostly crazy base jumpers. Big deal around those parts as people come from all over the world to base jump. I go kayaking around there on a regular basis as well.

Suki drove by just a little north of where I am, so that's what it looks like around me. The pic with her hubby takin a pic is from Afton mountian where my grand parents lived. Charlottesville, Va is very close to that if you are somewhat familiar with the area. Beautiful here, and she is right, there is a certain energy here in the Appalachains. One of the oldest mountain ranges in the world.
Then later that day we hit cathedral Falls WVa which you might know. Ya I lived for a bit in Stuart Va (back around 76) not far from Martinsville.
We took Skyline Drive did Luray Caverns then the Blue Ridge Parkway to the NC border on the way down.
20220520_123502.jpg
20220520_121128.jpg

Well instead of getting my last workers comp check i got a bill for therapy. Found out id been dropped after they cut a check they cancelled it and emailed me to expect it coming in the mail. So they dropped me, didn't sign off on me so I couldn't work but they wouldnt pay me so what i was just what stuck in purgatory for two weeks ?? and you gonna make me pay for it?? How tf?
That sucks! Don't they have to notify you in writing b4 cutting you off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back