Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
71e5d+92qKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It even says on the back, 150ppm for hydroponics

1 ppm is 1ml/L

3.7 liters to a gallon

So 3.7 ml x 150 = 555ml to a gallon of water.

Wait. There is no way.

Someone tell me I'm wrong on this.
Does that contain fulvic acids? I messaged Bioag like a week and a half ago about Thier Ful-Humix but never got a reply..

Speaking of, there seems to be a pricing error on amazon right now.

Amazon product

Cheaper for a gallon than I paid for a pint last week. I went ahead and ordered one. Since you can use it in hydro, I'll be adding it to my tanks this summer for all the veggies.

Bro i bought a 5 pound bag of like 90% humic acid! Think it takes a quarter pound to make into a 16 or 32oz bottle of liquid if u wanna measure it out that way! Its totally soluble tho so no chunks or dust sitting at bottom of the water bottle!

I was just bull s***ing. Lol I ‘ve spent a fortune on my soil mix. Lol. Took me 2 hrs to water 6 bags last night. The bio I’ve been using is 27% humic acid and 11% fulvic acid. $30 a bag. Bought 3 for this grow. Bubble my well water 16 hrs, add yucca, silica, carbs and fish hydrolysate or Flower Finisher.

I was just bull s***ing. Lol I ‘ve spent a fortune on my soil mix. Lol. Took me 2 hrs to water 6 bags last night. The bio I’ve been using is 27% humic acid and 11% fulvic acid. $30 a bag. Bought 3 for this grow. Bubble my well water 16 hrs, add yucca, silica, carbs and fish hydrolysate or Flower Finisher.

Yeah....my nutrients are starting to get a little silly.

Fill gallon of water from filter.

2ml Si, shake.
1ml ph down, shake.
5ml Kelp extract
1ml Humax.
Shake it again.

Then 5ml each of the GH nutes, shaking it well in between each, so they don't precipitate.

He somehow combined an extremely offensive rap music video and one of the most wholesome men who have ever lived...and it made it work. Thats crazy.

:crying: see what i mean his videos are hilarious even though the lyrics are bit offensive to some maybe

Hahaha caught up whew! Good afternoon AFN 36 degrees and raining mostly. Lost my link to this place and it was hard finding it again.
Hey is there any way to get rid of the similar threads feature as well as the chat pop up even though I have it turned off? Sorry if this was already asked (I did see it mentioned but didn't see the response)
Thanks
Nope i think willie said they are working on stuff like that.. I really would like it off too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back