Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bill not how good of handle I just keep throwing stuff in the pot lol… I think just need to focus on my water going in the pot and Rez… I plan on going back to using tap and diluting back to <150ppm since mine is incredibly high 350+ppm..

I think I might pick that up cause of the potassium in that compared to what I have and maybe I just save the money on the root wise and just get some dynomyco to go with the mammoth p I have and plan on using with the EB’s
Do you use vitamin c powder to get Clor out the tap...I add a tiny amount and have test for it and soon as I add it...it's gone the test comes back negative... @Mañ'O'Green suggested this..I also add hydroguard and yucca powder to all my water....and bubble the tap for 24hr...works great I use teah down its natural way...and works great..you can get a shit ton for cheap.....tealab.com just putting it out there....I've had perfect water this way....ppm 200 ph 6-6.7

So me and some others from here took a knf class and the humic acid was the only thing we were told was safe to go into a reservoir! This must be advice u got from 1 of them “internet experts!” :crying:

71e5d+92qKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It even says on the back, 150ppm for hydroponics

1 ppm is 1ml/L

3.7 liters to a gallon

So 3.7 ml x 150 = 555ml to a gallon of water.

Wait. There is no way.

Someone tell me I'm wrong on this.

Do you use vitamin c powder to get Clor out the tap...I add a tiny amount and have test for it and soon as I add it...it's gone the test comes back negative... @Mañ'O'Green suggested this..I also add hydroguard and yucca powder to all my water....and bubble the tap for 24hr...works great I use teah down its natural way...and works great..you can get a shit ton for cheap.....tealab.com just putting it out there....I've had perfect water this way....ppm 200 ph 6-6.7
No i don't use use vitmain-c i don't believe my water have chloramines in it just very little chlorine which I gas off for 24-48hr before doing anything with it.. I do appreciate the advice though and have thought about it this was the last water test I took of my water
01b68f03-b5ce-452d-91b1-128942b76df8-jpeg.1406915

Hahaha caught up whew! Good afternoon AFN 36 degrees and raining mostly. Lost my link to this place and it was hard finding it again.
Hey is there any way to get rid of the similar threads feature as well as the chat pop up even though I have it turned off? Sorry if this was already asked (I did see it mentioned but didn't see the response)
Thanks

Thanks bill not how good of handle I just keep throwing stuff in the pot lol… I think just need to focus on my water going in the pot and Rez… I plan on going back to using tap and diluting back to <150ppm since mine is incredibly high 350+ppm..

I think I might pick that up cause of the potassium in that compared to what I have and maybe I just save the money on the root wise and just get some dynomyco to go with the mammoth p I have and plan on using with the EB’s
Sounds like a plan. That RootWise may be good, but it's a bit pricey. Mammoth P and Dynomyco will work well. You should have a great grow with what ya have.
It depends on what's in it, but 350+ppm is damn high. You'll be fine if you want to dilute it anywhere under 200 will be fine. Ph is not super important in an EB grow.
Be sure to tag me on your EB grow.
Current grow is updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back