Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Love Prof… I produced/shot with him/Dave Wilson and the crew on several music videos back in the day for him and several artists in the twin cities using a box truck full of my gear. The Stories from these shoots… I ask myself, how the fuck did I survive the Balkans in ‘95 AND the twin cities shooting these music videos!

Prof’s Animal Video
I seen you love that song and it kinda of surprised me.. I have been listening to more of his stuff really liking it too.. The videos are hilarious.. guess I have to see if I’ve watched the animal video

Sort of bill but would take any recommendations you have much respect.. Here what I have planed but not set in stone..

Coast of Maine Stonington blend right out of the bag for media with about a solo cups worth of sprout island seedling mix in the middle for the seed to germinate in.. Then I have CoM plant food 5-2-4 and lobster meal 6-2-0 (3% calcium) for veg and CoM fish bone meal 5-13-0(13%calcium) for flower... top-dressed with CoM EWC.. that pretty much follows their schedule for auto's that i have been following..

I planed on getting more CoM EWC and lobster compost.. i was thinking I would get rid of the lobster meal when I use the lobster compost.. Then some of your post have me thinking i need 2 different types of compost so i was thinking i would get some CoM cow manure compost... But i the more i think about the cow manure compost doesn't sound appealing nor have i heard other using it..

I do plan on a BAS ordered before the run to get the root wise microbe complete kit and i have some neem cake in my cart just incase... any other recommendations are appreciated as always.. I feel like there is something I am forgetting.. I been studying your threads to get a idea what I need to do
You seem to have a handle on things. The 'second' compost is not required and is just mainly a source of good bugs and more diversity. If I had a worm bin going the additional compost wouldn't be used.
The Oly Mountain compost is what I'm using in this run. This is WELL finished compost and VERY dense. It stains your hands!
I used Dynomoco in my last run. Root systems are crazy in EBs, but I do think it made a very good difference.
What you have to work with, it should grow great canna. Just remember, it takes time to be made available to the plant. That's why I do a limited flower amendment at the time of set up. I do the second and hopefully the last top dressing the first week of flower in autos.
As a backup for flower, in case of a heavy feeder, I'd get BuildABloom. It's quickly available and helps with uptake of other nutes with the quality aminos.

I added it to the roster in the last run. With what you have and that one addition of BuildABloom, I think you'd be fully covered for anything that may come up nute wise.

Last edited:
Like mn twin cities? you from mn?
No Sir. I’m from the dirty south but usually live in Chicago when I‘m not caregiving for my elderly parents or working abroad. But I loved our trips to the Twin Cities, great people, fun scene and was only detained once!

A batch of Ethos, Purple Thai rosin fresh off the press for today's festivities..
Screenshot_20230311-110740.png

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back