Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caturday dose of vitamin E...:headbang: ppp

20230305_123145.jpg

edit: for thoze who may be wondering, i've put the Caturday metal buffet on hold until all new site issuez have been rezolved....tyvm :toke:

4GbcSUy.jpg

Had to get up early and work today. :cuss: lol
Trying to recover with canna therapy.

TZEG8n7.gif

I am working today as well. Minor software release at work. Just gotta be online as the conduit between my testers and the team thats doing the upgrade.

Wife just took my girls shoe shopping. They turn 12 next week, and they've outgrown men's size 10 shoes. I guess I'm just gonna have to start strapping canoe paddles to their feet.

I am working today as well. Minor software release at work. Just gotta be online as the conduit between my testers and the team thats doing the upgrade.

Wife just took my girls shoe shopping. They turn 12 next week, and they've outgrown men's size 10 shoes. I guess I'm just gonna have to start strapping canoe paddles to their feet.

I loved the days when they were satisfied with Wally World and Payless shoe store shoes. Lol

I seen you love that song and it kinda of surprised me.. I have been listening to more of his stuff really liking it too.. The videos are hilarious.. guess I have to see if I’ve watched the animal video
I shot/lit this one with Director Dave Wilson and grip from Film School for Toki Wright on a previous trip. Toki was a cool guy, very deep, extremely talented.

Got to meet Brother Ali, Benzilla, BK-One and was hoping to direct/shoot a video for their Rádio de Canibal Album but the commercial work I was doing kinda took over my life for several years after that. It’s a huge regret not shooting something from that album, massive missed opportunity.

Rádio de Canibal - Absolutely love this album and it’s range.

Damn I’m high this mornin… I’m being too chatty. :)

About to go drop 4 autoflower seeds, re-amend 4 GroBuckets and a couple EB jr’, hope everyone has a great one! :pass:

Last edited:
You seem to have a handle on things. The 'second' compost is not required and is just mainly a source of good bugs and more diversity. If I had a worm bin going the additional compost wouldn't be used.
The Oly Mountain compost is what I'm using in this run. This is WELL finished compost and VERY dense. It stains your hands!
I used Dynomoco in my last run. Root systems are crazy in EBs, but I do think it made a very good difference.
What you have to work with, it should grow great canna. Just remember, it takes time to be made available to the plant. That's why I do a limited flower amendment at the time of set up. I do the second and hopefully the last top dressing the first week of flower in autos.
As a backup for flower, in case of a heavy feeder, I'd get BuildABloom. It's quickly available and helps with uptake of other nutes with the quality aminos.

I added it to the roster in the last run. With what you have and that one addition of BuildABloom, I think you'd be fully covered for anything that may come up nute wise.
Thanks bill not how good of handle I just keep throwing stuff in the pot lol… I think just need to focus on my water going in the pot and Rez… I plan on going back to using tap and diluting back to <150ppm since mine is incredibly high 350+ppm..

I think I might pick that up cause of the potassium in that compared to what I have and maybe I just save the money on the root wise and just get some dynomyco to go with the mammoth p I have and plan on using with the EB’s

Not only did my diva cucumber seeds finally come, they sprouted in a crazy fast amount of time. Just put a seedling in a quart mason jar of nutrient.

I was told not to add humic acid to hydroponics because it would cause a bacteria stew, but the humic acid I bought has a measurement on it for hydroponics use, so I think its sterile. So I added a few drops with a pipette, along with some seaweed extract and si. I'd really like this sucker to take off and give me a ton of cukes this summer.
So me and some others from here took a knf class and the humic acid was the only thing we were told was safe to go into a reservoir! This must be advice u got from 1 of them “internet experts!” :crying:

So me and some others from here took a knf class and the humic acid was the only thing we were told was safe to go into a reservoir! This must be advice u got from 1 of them “internet experts!” :crying:

Speaking of, there seems to be a pricing error on amazon right now.

Amazon product

Cheaper for a gallon than I paid for a pint last week. I went ahead and ordered one. Since you can use it in hydro, I'll be adding it to my tanks this summer for all the veggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back