Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well say a pray for me:cheers: got the washer back up and running again it does sound much quieter with the new pump but not getting my hopes up till we put a few loads through it.. Just have a small test load in now :headbang:

Not only did my diva cucumber seeds finally come, they sprouted in a crazy fast amount of time. Just put a seedling in a quart mason jar of nutrient.

I was told not to add humic acid to hydroponics because it would cause a bacteria stew, but the humic acid I bought has a measurement on it for hydroponics use, so I think its sterile. So I added a few drops with a pipette, along with some seaweed extract and si. I'd really like this sucker to take off and give me a ton of cukes this summer.

I use kelp and humic weekly in my coco setup i had not heard that one.. I do know it's a growth hormone and the Humic helps balance PH

I don't think with coco it matters as much. I feed 5ml of kelp + 1ml of humax humic acid with every feeding. You can't really get goopy root in coco. But in kratky or DWC you could brew up some funky butt tea that'll rot your roots.

Nice! Love Prof… I produced/shot with him/Dave Wilson and the crew on several music videos back in the day for him and several artists in the twin cities using a box truck full of my gear. The Stories from these shoots… I ask myself, how the fuck did I survive the Balkans in ‘95 AND the twin cities shooting these music videos!

Prof’s Animal Video

Nice! Love Prof… I produced/shot with him/Dave Wilson and the crew on several music videos back in the day for him and several artists in the twin cities using a box truck full of my gear. The Stories from these shoots… I ask myself, how the fuck did I survive the Balkans in ‘95 AND the twin cities shooting these music videos!

Prof’s Animal Video
Like mn twin cities? you from mn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back