Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre invited me to a private recording session. Dave Chappelle is sooooooo right! Jebus! Rappers DO have some STRONG ASS weed!
I think 4 hits and I was sooooo high!
How high wuz ya?
I was so high, I was 50ft from the edge of the ever expanding universe!
Oh Wow! That's pretty high!
Yes Timmy. It was! ......eeerrrrrr....I was!
My friend and I were so high, we BOTH imagined we were two characters from GTA 5 Story mode. Daz high!

A few days later, while I was driving him to his helicopter in his bad ass supercar, he busts out something badass! He pulls out his phone and connects it to his car's just plain nasty system. He says thanks for the 'favors' I've helped him with over the last few days........wink wink....nudge nudge.....know whut I mean.....know whut I mean.
This is first time outta da studios debut of Dre's latest creation. It was good, but not his best.

That was a pretty good DLC in GTA!

Thanks bill appreciate that that has been my biggest concern.. I planed on doing FF trick and packing the screen with soil before I put it in but that might work better and I have some screen around I think… Also something I wanted to ask is the fill tube suppose to sit at an angle?
Straight! Media, lightly packed around it, holds it up.

Straight! Media, lightly packed around it, holds it up.

Thanks bill that's what I thought but this little thing in the bottom of the box threw me off that is why I am asking.. That is where the fill tube is suppose to go right? Then just make sure it standing up straight when I the put media in? Just a fair warning this might be the start of many silly questions just hope I don't get the ignore button

3440FDFE-052A-4005-861B-353B78AFF3BD.jpeg
2071A749-2A57-4C79-97EC-B86DE60D88F0.jpeg

No way? I havent heard anything about that... Silmarillion adaptation??
All we know so far is a gaming company bought the same rights that peter Jackson had. The Tolkien estate still holds the rights to everything outside the hobbit and 3 LoTR. So no simarillion or children hurin etc. If u think about how much was left out theres still a lot to fill in. Like wheres tom Bombadil?
l want to see the scouring of the shire.

Thanks bill appreciate that that has been my biggest concern.. I planed on doing FF trick and packing the screen with soil before I put it in but that might work better and I have some screen around I think… Also something I wanted to ask is the fill tube suppose to sit at an angle?
No as u put soil in the box u need to pack a lil bit behind the tube to keep it upright!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back