Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1678543994839.gif
1678544094831.gif

Thanks bill that's what I thought but this little thing in the bottom of the box threw me off that is why I am asking.. That is where the fill tube is suppose to go right? Then just make sure it standing up straight when I the put media in? Just a fair warning this might be the start of many silly questions just hope I don't get the ignore button

View attachment 1572443View attachment 1572444
I put the fill tube on the overflow end. Ya have to pour a little slower, but you can clean up any overflow easier.
Have you figured out what all you're using in this grow? Media? Top dressings?
It doesn't need to be crazy numerous in ingredients. If ya don't have it planned, I can make ya a nice short list to get a good run under your belt.
I have to update the thread in my sig. They are potted up, fully amended, covered up and 'cooking' in the EB. I'm doing a bit different on this run, mainly in the amount of top dressings used in the setting up of the nute bank.
I'm trying to get the processes going in the EB, so the seedling will hit the floor running.
Check out the first part of this thread on how I set things up on the last run.

I put the fill tube on the overflow end. Ya have to pour a little slower, but you can clean up any overflow easier.
Have you figured out what all you're using in this grow? Media? Top dressings?
It doesn't need to be crazy numerous in ingredients. If ya don't have it planned, I can make ya a nice short list to get a good run under your belt.
I have to update the thread in my sig. They are potted up, fully amended, covered up and 'cooking' in the EB. I'm doing a bit different on this run, mainly in the amount of top dressings used in the setting up of the nute bank.
I'm trying to get the processes going in the EB, so the seedling will hit the floor running.
Check out the first part of this thread on how I set things up on the last run.

Sort of bill but would take any recommendations you have much respect.. Here what I have planed but not set in stone..

Coast of Maine Stonington blend right out of the bag for media with about a solo cups worth of sprout island seedling mix in the middle for the seed to germinate in.. Then I have CoM plant food 5-2-4 and lobster meal 6-2-0 (3% calcium) for veg and CoM fish bone meal 5-13-0(13%calcium) for flower... top-dressed with CoM EWC.. that pretty much follows their schedule for auto's that i have been following..

I planed on getting more CoM EWC and lobster compost.. i was thinking I would get rid of the lobster meal when I use the lobster compost.. Then some of your post have me thinking i need 2 different types of compost so i was thinking i would get some CoM cow manure compost... But i the more i think about the cow manure compost doesn't sound appealing nor have i heard other using it..

I do plan on a BAS ordered before the run to get the root wise microbe complete kit and i have some neem cake in my cart just incase... any other recommendations are appreciated as always.. I feel like there is something I am forgetting.. I been studying your threads to get a idea what I need to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back